UnevenEdge

Naruto Shipudden Episode #440 Discussion

2 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

Alright guys. It has started to rain here and the lulling sounds are putting me to sleep. That and the fact that I am an old man now lmao so I am hitting the sofa. 

Have a goodnight all you beautiful peoples! 

That sounds so relaxing and goodnight yo! I hope you sleep well and have a great following week

13 minutes ago, Roymustang1990 said:

My worthless prediction actually came true

This Tobi is Neji's dad

Didn't Neji call him father last week? Haha even before that we knew it was a Hyuuga so it pretty much had to be him.  This is an alternate universe anyway so it's ok to conflict with canon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

LOL so the same Naruto and Neji fight happened in this universe too?

Kind of doesn't make sense since Naruto isn't a hated outcast anymore.  They just think he's the Hokage's incompetent spoiled brat. 🤣

Guessing they still fought during the exams for the same reason, their argument about defying fate.

5 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

Alright guys. It has started to rain here and the lulling sounds are putting me to sleep. That and the fact that I am an old man now lmao so I am hitting the sofa. 

yeah i had a nice rain earlier but its gone now.

Gnight and til next time

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

Night!

3 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Didn't Neji call him father last week? Haha even before that we knew it was a Hyuuga so it pretty much had to be him.  This is an alternate universe anyway so it's ok to conflict with canon.

oh i see,thanks for also clarifying. I wasn't aware that Neji referred to tobi as father on last weeks episode as I didn't give my full attention to that episode and still haven't rewatched it yet.

But yeah,since we already know tobi's true identity from the main story. I thought it would have been nice for this filler to change that(jokingly)  and to my surprise, it actually happen!

• Haha 2