UnevenEdge

My Hero Academia Season 6 Finale Double Feature Episodes #137 & #138 (Episodes 24 & 25 of S6) "A Young Woman's Declaration" Re-Discussion and "No Man's An Island" Discussion!!

So, I had to stop taking my trazodone because it was giving me heavy bad side effects.  Over-drowsy and over-tirred despite getting full 8 hours or so of sleep, lack of balance and unsteady on feet, can't concentrate, even to spell simple words like "fish."

I think taking it along with seroquel is too much for me.  I had to take trazodone once temporarily in place of seroquel, as it was discovered seroquel causes an antihistamine effect that throws off allergy tests, and I was having one done at the time.  On its own this didn't happen, but I didn't get as good sleep with seroquel.  But I don't know why the seroquel stopped being as effective for sleep the past month or so.

But now I am back to getting like 3-4 hours of sleep a night, and I haven't heard back from my psychiatrist on what other medication I could take and I don't see her again til the 27th.  I took a bit of a nap in my chair earlier but I don't know if I'll make it through the whole block.  We'll see!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

So, I had to stop taking my trazodone because it was giving me heavy bad side effects.  Over-drowsy and over-tirred despite getting full 8 hours or so of sleep, lack of balance and unsteady on feet, can't concentrate, even to spell simple words like "fish."

I think taking it along with seroquel is too much for me.  I had to take trazodone once temporarily in place of seroquel, as it was discovered seroquel causes an antihistamine effect that throws off allergy tests, and I was having one done at the time.  On its own this didn't happen, but I didn't get as good sleep with seroquel.  But I don't know why the seroquel stopped being as effective for sleep the past month or so.

But now I am back to getting like 3-4 hours of sleep a night, and I haven't heard back from my psychiatrist on what other medication I could take and I don't see her again til the 27th.  I took a bit of a nap in my chair earlier but I don't know if I'll make it through the whole block.  We'll see!

Hey, sleep is good, no matter how much you get. So do not feel bad if you fall asleep. Gotta get all you can! 

Hope you have sweet dreams when you do fall asleep! 

• Like 1

So it is a radio wave quirk.  Well at least it got an explanation.  But still not sure how Shigaraki was able to get All For One's powers while he was in prison.  Cell samples in the doctor's lab or something?  Was this explained and I just missed it?

• Like 2

I didn't see the movie yet but I guess it's not canon the American heroes in it won't appear here?

And who were the other countries?  Lion guy from... Kenya or South Africa possibly?  Pharoah guy from Egypt?

I'm also curious to know what sort of things the villains are conspiring about across borders.  I'd like to see how things are going on across the world.  But that might be beyond the scope of this story.