UnevenEdge

My Hero Academia Episode #137 (Season 6, Episode 24) "A Young Woman's Declaration" Discussion!!

1 minute ago, atomicinumatt said:

I love SE but hate the anime ending haha 

Wait, the principal said the whole campus can move just like Soul Eater. 🤣

That ending is a bit eh but not too bad.  I heard the manga ending is even worse, but that can't be true, can it?!

• Like 2

Just now, ben0119 said:

Wait, the principal said the whole campus can move just like Soul Eater. 🤣

That ending is a bit eh but not too bad.  I heard the manga ending is even worse, but that can't be true, can it?!

I mean I guess it is all up to opinion but I preferred the manga ending haha still love both though! 

• Like 1

Just now, atomicinumatt said:

Forreal, it deserves the FMAB treatment 

Most of the show was great though.  Seems silly to remake the whole thing.  Though apparently even the canon parts aren't super accurate.

For one, it took out some of the fan service, which is why people had such a jarring reaction to Fire Force.  Seems the fan service wasn't toned down so much for that series!

But really I don't think fan service is that vital to accuracy and canon-ness.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AnimationFan14 said:

I’m going to have to miss Toonami tonight because I’m out of town at a friend’s house and staying the night. Got the block recording and will miss getting to hangout with everyone but I hope the block is a blast!

Have a good night! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah, he'd fit well.

Loved Soul Eater, still hoping we get a remake someday, would love to see that story animated again.

Don't think it needs a remake.  Most of it is great.  Even the non-canon parts have great animation.  Maybe do like what they did with Blue Exorcist.  Though I never watched the new season so not sure how that all worked out.

• Like 1

Just now, ben0119 said:

Most of the show was great though.  Seems silly to remake the whole thing.  Though apparently even the canon parts aren't super accurate.

For one, it took out some of the fan service, which is why people had such a jarring reaction to Fire Force.  Seems the fan service wasn't toned down so much for that series!

But really I don't think fan service is that vital to accuracy and canon-ness.

I love how it has been revealed that FF is a prequel to SE I think 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah, looks like there's only two more new eps to finish the season (this week's and next week's) and they've both been dubbed already.

But yeah, also a bit confused why they've been doubling up these last weeks instead of airing them normally rather than burn through them quicker than necessary when there was no need.

I thought they had an actual plan 😕

Edited by saito34

1 minute ago, atomicinumatt said:

Forreal, it deserves the FMAB treatment 

Yes! I'd love to see it re-adapted!

The ending did feel a bit abrupt and eh, don't remember hating it but would love to see the entire rest and would totally watch them readapt the earlier stuff.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, saito34 said:

I thought they had an actual plan 😕

Yeah. Maybe they got more impact from having the double premiere, even if it meant burning through them faster?

I guess it seems purposeful they changed to this rerun the previous ep plus new ep on just these last three?

Just now, atomicinumatt said:

last chapters of the manga, I think it is hinted at but I gotta go back and reread it anyways! 

Oh ok.

I think it was even hinted at in what we saw in the anime too but I could be remembering wrong.

You think there will be more Fire Force anime seasons?