UnevenEdge

My Hero Academia Season 6, Episodes 22 & 23 (#135 & #136) Discussion!!

Ended up in the hospital yesterday. The hospital in my town is great. Quiet, peaceful, relaxing, with low lighting and comfortable bed and pillows.

I have been having terrible insomnia, nightmares, walking and balance issues, trouble concentrating, body aches, since Monday. Nightmares came from taking Melatonin and the rest the doctor said is from dehydration, stress, allergies, and anxiety. I dropped the Melatonin. I got a recommendation for ear nose and throat doctor. At 6'2, 206 pounds, I should be drinking 6 to 8 16.9 oz water bottles a day, and I already drink like 4 or 5!

I am getting rid of stressers. I skipped AEW Dynamite. Didn't want to lose my temper, so stayed off Wrestlingheadlines comment sections and wrestling podcast chat rooms. I cut ties with my detestable mother on Monday after she joked that I should get rid of my cats. The doctor said this was a good thing.

And I genuinely believe Cody Rhodes losing at WrestleMania was one of my stressers.  For about 6 days up until night 2 of Mania, I was getting 8+ hours of sleep every night, after dealing with short sleep before that (but not the other symptoms.)

And the nurses were all hot and my doctor looked like a supermodel! I told one of the nurses they have some pretty nurses working here, and when the doctor asked me if I had any more questions, I asked her if she ever did any modeling. 🤣 And thankfully they appreciated the compliments, though the doc said "not in this lifetime" on doing modeling and kinda no-sold it lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Ended up in the hospital yesterday. The hospital in my town is great. Quiet, peaceful, relaxing, with low lighting and comfortable bed and pillows.

I have been having terrible insomnia, nightmares, walking and balance issues, trouble concentrating, body aches, since Monday. Nightmares came from taking Melatonin and the rest the doctor said is from dehydration, stress, allergies, and anxiety. I dropped the Melatonin. I got a recommendation for ear nose and throat doctor. At 6'2, 206 pounds, I should be drinking 6 to 8 16.9 oz water bottles a day, and I already drink like 4 or 5!

I am getting rid of stressers. I skipped AEW Dynamite. Didn't want to lose my temper, so stayed off Wrestlingheadlines comment sections and wrestling podcast chat rooms. I cut ties with my detestable mother on Monday after she joked that I should get rid of my cats. The doctor said this was a good thing.

And I genuinely believe Cody Rhodes losing at WrestleMania was one of my stressers.  For about 6 days up until night 2 of Mania, I was getting 8+ hours of sleep every night, after dealing with short sleep before that (but not the other symptoms.)

And the nurses were all hot and my doctor looked like a supermodel! I told one of the nurses they have some pretty nurses working here, and when the doctor asked me if I had any more questions, I asked her if she ever did any modeling. 🤣 And thankfully they appreciated the compliments, though the doc said "not in this lifetime" on doing modeling and kinda no-sold it lol.

Hope you are doing well! 

Jealous of the hot nurses! 

• Thanks 1