UnevenEdge

One Piece Episode #610 Discussion

1 minute ago, atomicinumatt said:

It is not that I am not a fan, I just felt like nothing measured up to SJ. But that is just my preference and I still enjoy his other works too! 

Ya i kind of overlooked that you mentioned SJ, so my bad. Nothing he did quite compares to SJ, but some episodes of Primal were high up there for me.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, saito34 said:

Ya i kind of overlooked that you mentioned SJ, so my bad. Nothing he did quite compares to SJ, but some episodes of Primal were high up there for me.

I guess its just that I first saw it so long ago and I really like most everything about it. It is wrong for me to say I am not a fan of his other stuff, just a bit biased after SJ. I really did not like the ending to S2 of primal though. 

Edited by atomicinumatt

11 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

He also DOES have a decent amount of variety in his work. There ARE similarities, but you can watch 3 Genndy series back to back and they all look different!

true...and thats a reason why i like his work too. He can switch it up pretty seamlessly but his underlying style is always there. I love his use of color and texture too.

Edited by saito34
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Wait, what?

Who is this little dragon, and why does he sound suspiciously like Luffy!?

Guess we'll find out tomorrow, maybe!

ON to Shippuden for now!

Maybe colleen clinkenbeard voiced this little dragon,which is really cool if she did

Edited by Roymustang1990
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

I guess its just that I first saw it so long ago and I really like most everything about it. It is wrong for me to say I am not a fan of his other stuff, just a bit biased after SJ. I really did not like the ending to S2 of primal though. 

Agreed...ending of S2 and the season in general were a bit of a letdown. Still enjoyed it but didnt go in the direction i anticipated.

• Like 2