UnevenEdge

One Piece Episode #610 Discussion

during the Fishman Island arc I was straight up furious about how awful the gay characters were depicted so I had a lot to say about this show...........this Arc I have almost nothing to talk about tbh

Just now, saito34 said:

Did everyone know about this new Genndy cartoon? I'm psyched.

I heard about it like last week but it was the first time I had heard anything about it. My opinion on Genndy is that his stuff is usually always decent and I really like Samurai Jack but not as much a fan of the others. I will give it a chance though! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

I heard about it like last week but it was the first time I had heard anything about it. My opinion on Genndy is that his stuff is usually always decent and I really like Samurai Jack but not as much a fan of the others. I will give it a chance though! 

I'm curious if it was intentionally kept under wraps because i had no idea. I'm surprised youre not more of a fan tbh but we all have our unique tastes. The word genius is a bit overused, but i think a lot of his work is up there pretty high. I'm a fan of his particular drawing and rendering style too so that could have a lot to do with it.

• Like 3

Just now, saito34 said:

I'm curious if it was intentionally kept under wraps because i had no idea. I'm surprised youre not more of a fan tbh but we all have our unique tastes. The word genius is a bit overused, but i think a lot of his work is up there pretty high. I'm a fan of his particular drawing and rendering style too so that could have a lot to do with it.

It is not that I am not a fan, I just felt like nothing measured up to SJ. But that is just my preference and I still enjoy his other works too! 

2 minutes ago, saito34 said:

He also DOES have a decent amount of variety in his work. There ARE similarities, but you can watch 3 Genndy series back to back and they all look different!

• Like 2