UnevenEdge

My Hero Academia Season 6, Episodes 16 & 17 (#129 and #130) Discussion!!

So the meeting between past One For All users is happening and it will be shown next week.

Yeah Tomura is definitely beyond redemption.  Deku is a moron if he tries to talk no jutsu him.

Edited by ben0119
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

So the meeting between past One For All users is happening and it will be shown next week.

Yeah Tomura is definitely beyond redemption.  Deku is a moron if he tries to talk no jutu him.

We all know he will though.

Especially with All For One now controlling his body sometimes.

Just now, ben0119 said:

I thought it was just a secret that Deku had the power.

No, All Might explicitly stated that he always sidestepped the issue when people asked him to specify his power and let them assume it ws super strength. the existence of one for all as a ultivated power passed on from person to person is something that has been kpt secret because of the way it turns the understanding of quirks on its head and for the turmoil such a concept would cause, not only for the OFA users, but for all of society as well.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

No, All Might explicitly stated that he always sidestepped the issue when people asked him to specify his power and let them assume it ws super strength. the existence of one for all as a ultivated power passed on from person to person is something that has been kpt secret because of the way it turns the understanding of quirks on its head and for the turmoil such a concept would cause, not only for the OFA users, but for all of society as well.

Oh ok.  Not sure how I forgot or misunderstood that.  Thanks. 

Although All For One also turns the concept of quirks on its head.  Not to mention the Nomus and the doctor's other roided up patients, like Gigantomachia and Shigaraki.

Soooo..... was it ever explained what happened with Gigantomachia at this point? Like... the whole jailbreak thing happened while he was in transport. Did villains stop to snatch him up along the way? Are choppers still out there floating around with nowhere to take him now? Seems like kinda an important loose thread there.

7 hours ago, rpgamer said:

Soooo..... was it ever explained what happened with Gigantomachia at this point? Like... the whole jailbreak thing happened while he was in transport. Did villains stop to snatch him up along the way? Are choppers still out there floating around with nowhere to take him now? Seems like kinda an important loose thread there.

Not that I remember but trying to haul his drugged ass away might not have been worth it.