UnevenEdge

They give a whole new meaning to PVP.

I wonder if CTK's commentary will get age restricted.. He's been talking about these PVP guys on his TCAP vids and finally dared to post a condensed version of the vid in the OP, but after it I had to see that full escalation.. A comment I found on the OP vid sums it up nicely.

"Dude went from looking for fiber in aisle 7, to a hit and run, to getting tackled by a guy in uggs in less than 10 minutes."

10 minutes ago, SuperWastedOnLife said:

star-trek-william-campbell-as-trelane-bu

He's 21 and he's just gotta go poop, but if you mean why does this PVP group exist. That question is more easily answered than anything about the video or it's main character. A lot of amatuer filmers/ social media influencers have learned from TCAP just how well shaming and framing child predators for views works..  

I mean it's vigilantism at best in most cases, and I feel the need to say this and other internet crime sluething can and has done more harm than good in a lot of situations. it seems like this guy just got really lucky he was dealing with Mrs Swan's scrawny tweeked out son. It is possible that this filmers unauthorized harrassment and filming could result in his evidence being inadmissable in court, but this guy is probably fucked either way lol.

This is the first vid from PVP I've watched though, and I gotta say GOT DAMN,

FormalFastFiddlercrab-max-1mb.gif

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

They have a new channel after getting their old one terminated for tos violations I'm sure. Just looking at how this dude was willing to tell a store security guard to fuck off and almost fought him just so he could keep the camera on the man he baited while pretending to be a gay 13 year old...

Still I don't think these are skits from all the vetting I've done so far. I was pretty surprised the police were as inviting as they were to this guy filming the arrest and search of his backpack. Which held a big ass glass bong and what looked like a hamburger meat wrapper filled with meth next to a couple pooh bear plushes. 🤷‍♂️

Wait..This fool is back and going live in 49 minutes? 🤨

25 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

*disappointed that this has 0 to do with PVP mobile games*

I smell a trap...but I have seen you post about pvp mobile games  before I guess. So they arent all shit like "ya boy Raid: Shadow Legends" or....

I don't know I don't do mobile games at all usually all I know is usually the ads for them make them seem epic, but if you bite them you usually just get punted into a low res wannabe open world filled with micro transactions and timed log in rewards. 🤣

Raid might even be good.. I mean I watch a lot of content creators calling it "Ya boi" lol.
  • Thanks 1