UnevenEdge

My Hero Academia 127-128 Episode Discussion

By the way, here's their topical promo for the first of those two.

Since not even the Toonami crew bothered to hide it like they did other spoilers in the past, I'm just gonna come out and say it: Horikoshi is a fucking monster for what he did to Midnight, and once I watch episode 127 (which given my current pace should be in roughly a month), I am going to drop My Hero Academia. Not put on hold, not subject to an indefinite hiatus, but flat-out drop. You do not kill off a man's domfu and expect him to care about your bleak as fuck "shit gets real" season beyond that point! Twice should've been enough. Crust should've been enough. Endeavor's public reputation should've been enough. But you just had to add another body to the pile, and chose her out of everyone else who could've made a goddamn impact...! Just... fuck you.

My Hero Academia, you have insulted me for the last time. I'm switching back to Durarara!!.

Edited by PokeNirvash
Spoilers: unmarked.
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Any governmental agency talking to the villains like that seems like a bad idea.

I don't know why they would arrest Redestro.Ā Ā 

Oh, there it is.

But got botched.Ā  A fake?Ā  Uhh sure.

And the chairwoman was killed.Ā  Wait, this happened before the battle??

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah, it's bit unexpected. They finally got it so I figured they'd milk it for max weeks.

Ā 

3 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

Probably just replace it with something else is my guess?

Well, they'll run out of dubbed episodes if it isn't finished airing yet.

1 minute ago, atomicinumatt said:

Maybe it takes a break for something like AoT or FLCL or something?

Seems foolish.Ā  Why not double up Shippuden instead?Ā  They're already doubling One Piece.Ā  MHA is a precious resource haha.

Just now, ben0119 said:

Seems foolish.Ā  Why not double up Shippuden instead?Ā  They're already doubling One Piece.Ā  MHA is a precious resource haha.

Who knows, [as]/Toonami is not known to make the best decisions I guessĀ 

I cannot complain though I would rather have double MHA honestlyĀ