UnevenEdge

0.o

Vela

6 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Thems just bots stalking you to see how you post to find products or services they think you’ll love

116 bots and...me.  JUST ME!  Four pages of bots and me all alone in the upper corner.  Weirded me out at 4 in the morning xD

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

Lmao I was just dead dead. I remember leaving a comment and next thing I knew I woke up on the sofa 

I just looked at my last posts from last night to see if it was evident that I too had a similar ending...xD...At least I made it up to my bed but I remember there being pins and needles in my pinky due to briefly dozing off while resting my head on my arm.

12 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

several straaaaange dreams. 

Well? ....::is waiting for more detail::

• Haha 1

Just now, Vela said:

I just looked at my last posts from last night to see if it was evident that I too had a similar ending...xD...At least I made it up to my bed but I remember there being pins and needles in my pinky due to briefly dozing off while resting my head on my arm.

I just slept in my bed. *shrugs* ("Weird flex, Gemini." I know. Don't @ me. lol)

I thought I had a dream where I was at a previous employer and the manager pulled me into his office and forgave me for something. I don't know what. Maybe I made him mad and didn't even know it?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vela said:

I always fall asleep on the sofa and usually move to the bed around 5 or 6 in the morning for a couple more hours haha

And the first dream I had I was on a boat in the middle of the ocean with a few friends. The water was as flat as glass. But then all of a sudden crowds of people started running on the water chasing after us. We were trying to drive the boat away but they kept coming! And I mean like thousands of people running after us on the water. And they were completely silent! That is a lot of little baby jesus' haha 

The next one I was in like a random neighborhood just walking around and then all the people started coming out of the houses and chasing me with literal pitchforks and torches! 

Then I had one where a friend of mine was incessantly pestering me to pull all of his teeth out for no apparent reason. But instead all my teeth started to fall out. 

My dreams are usually really mundane and I am fairly lucid about them, but last night I was completely enveloped in them lmao not sure what was going on with my brain last night but it thought all of that was normal! 

25 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

Lucky. I never remember my dreams.

Pro tip:

If you want to better your memory of dreams start writing down what you remember as soon as you wake. Like it has to be as soon as you wake up. Even during the middle of the night. In fact you actually do have micro waking moments throughout your sleep in between REM cycles that you are probably not even aware of! And every time that you do remember waking make sure to jot something down! Even if it is a few words or a simple sketch.

After a while your subconscious will start to habituate dream memory and over time you start to remember more and more. 

Awaken thy mind! 

Edited by atomicinumatt
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

I always fall asleep on the sofa and usually move to the bed around 5 or 6 in the morning for a couple more hours haha

And the first dream I had I was on a boat in the middle of the ocean with a few friends. The water was as flat as glass. But then all of a sudden crowds of people started running on the water chasing after us. We were trying to drive the boat away but they kept coming! And I mean like thousands of people running after us on the water. And they were completely silent! That is a lot of little baby jesus' haha 

The next one I was in like a random neighborhood just walking around and then all the people started coming out of the houses and chasing me with literal pitchforks and torches! 

Then I had one where a friend of mine was incessantly pestering me to pull all of his teeth out for no apparent reason. But instead all my teeth started to fall out. 

My dreams are usually really mundane and I am fairly lucid about them, but last night I was completely enveloped in them lmao not sure what was going on with my brain last night but it thought all of that was normal! 

O.o Why you being chased all the time?!  Actually, if we're talking about dream interpretation I should be asking you what you're running from xD but I don't want you to feel obligated to answer as that might be a personal question. (the turn around in the teeth dream implies the same thing)  BUT!  It's very common to have weird dreams if you're in some way physically uncomfortable, so this might just be the result of falling asleep on the couch all the time.  We could just go with that. ^_^

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, hornedlizardman said:

I don't always remember my dreams either. And that's okay. Some of them aren't worth remembering.

But I have good news. Saturn still exists!

Sorry...I have to.

Actually wait NO!  I'm not sorry...this is my thread after all xD

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Vela said:

O.o Why you being chased all the time?!  Actually, if we're talking about dream interpretation I should be asking you what you're running from xD but I don't want you to feel obligated to answer as that might be a personal question. (the turn around in the teeth dream implies the same thing)  BUT!  It's very common to have weird dreams if you're in some way physically uncomfortable, so this might just be the result of falling asleep on the couch all the time.  We could just go with that. ^_^

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I stopped trying to interpret my dreams after I noticed there was no correlations between them and my waking life per se haha normally in bizarre dreams like that I would just realize I am dreaming and go have fun in my dreams, but I guess since it was such a deep sleep my mind just went with it. 

It is also funny because no matter how bizarre they get, they are never actually scary to me. I actually found myself laughing quite a bit in them last night. I do not think I have had a nightmare since I was like 5 haha 

But the teeth falling out theme happens periodically but randomly in my dreams. 

Also, I have a huge king bed that is so comfy but my sofa is the tits when it comes to comfort. I used to never be a sofa sleeper person until last year when I bought the current one that I have. I fell in love after the first day and have been a regular sofa sleeper in my own house lmao it is basically my lover! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

what can I say? 

I am sofa king in love. 

::scratches head:: wwwwwhy does this come across as adorable to me.  No...I'm legitimately perplexed.  Maybe it's my fondness for anthropomorphizing and the fact that you're essentially the character Mitsuo Kumagai in my head right now (because of your cat).

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Vela said:

::scratches head:: wwwwwhy does this come across as adorable to me.  No...I'm legitimately perplexed.  Maybe it's my fondness for anthropomorphizing and the fact that you're essentially the character Mitsuo Kumagai in my head right now (because of your cat).

You have that indescribable quality about you that tends to attract people to you. Well, most people, anyway. Some people are just jerks. *shrugs*

Edited by hornedlizardman
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Vela said:

Anthropomorphize everything! I live alone so my cat and my sofa are like my roommates or whatever haha 

My cat is currently fighting me hands to stop typing and pet him.. so needy! 

I still need to read Life Lessons! But I am all caught up with Life With An Ordinary Guy! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hornedlizardman said:

You have that indescribable quality about you that tends to attract people to you. Well, most people, anyway. Some people are just jerks. *shrugs*

No, no there's a distinct possibility I attract jerks as well xD

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, hornedlizardman said:

You can blame me. I slept a lot when I shouldn't have.

I WILL!  Because it's far easier than blaming myself.

WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME TO GO TO BED AN HOUR AGO!  You know there are no means by which I can adult, this is ttly your fault.

Just now, Vela said:

I WILL!  Because it's far easier than blaming myself.

WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME TO GO TO BED AN HOUR AGO!  You know there are no means by which I can adult, this is ttly your fault.

You're right. I'm being selfish. I'm sorry.

Go to bed, please?