UnevenEdge

I wish there were Wikipedia articles about y’all

SwimOdin

1 hour ago, The_annoying_one said:

Want me to rile things up? I’d be glad to….except I’m in bed fighting sleep right now. 😕

I suppose I'm living the outcome of sleep fighting me right now :(

But I'm gunna try to show it a thing or two in a few minutes...again. 

• Like 2

On 2/20/2023 at 7:25 PM, sleepyirv said:

My main message board (and now twitter) survival technique is never remember anything and barely anyone because you might otherwise be dragged into drama, but gosh now would it be fun to remember some of the drama from the good old days.

The only drama truly worth remembering is...

Jacks_STD hates his giant wang and maybe that Thin Mints are the One True Cookie. 

INDOCHINA!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

On 2/20/2023 at 8:25 PM, sleepyirv said:

My main message board (and now twitter) survival technique is never remember anything and barely anyone because you might otherwise be dragged into drama, but gosh now would it be fun to remember some of the drama from the good old days.

Welcome! It’s good to see you.

• Like 1

On 2/17/2023 at 8:32 PM, SwimOdin said:

Like it would give a rundown of your posting history, style, maybe “controversial moments” or “major forum drama moments”, these kind of things.

i…want most things in life to have this, but this includes y’all.

I've tried to get a volunteer group of us together to do one on each other a user wiki I tried this before no go

• 3 weeks later...

If I did have one it would mostly say "participant."  I can't really say I have any major accomplishments boardwise except I was the inciting actor in fan club night in IB and also malonloveslink named me as the propagator of the "sophistry is terrible" meme although I really just rode on KaptKrunch's coattails there.

Stolen Valor, if anything.

Although I was proud of my SwimMod Fanfic series.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, GuyBeardmane said:

If I did have one it would mostly say "participant."  I can't really say I have any major accomplishments boardwise except I was the inciting actor in fan club night in IB and also malonloveslink named me as the propagator of the "sophistry is terrible" meme although I really just rode on KaptKrunch's coattails there.

Stolen Valor, if anything.

Although I was proud of my SwimMod Fanfic series.

You’re way more than that, buddy. I can’t quite articulate it since I just got home brunch brunch mimosas AND I ate an edible, but…you’re more.

• Thanks 2

Part of me knows that this is just an asinine and insane idea. Part of me knows that you're only saying this stuff because you haven't had outside stimulation in a while, and this is a great way to go about it (somewhat) constructively. Part of me needs to see this, because, well, vanity is a thing. Part of me doesn't want this, but kinda wants to see it, because it's at least morbidly entertaining me for a couple of seconds until my inevitable clock out.

On 2/17/2023 at 7:32 PM, SwimOdin said:

Like it would give a rundown of your posting history, style, maybe “controversial moments” or “major forum drama moments”, these kind of things.

i…want most things in life to have this, but this includes y’all.

You make it I will fill it out

• Like 1