UnevenEdge

I wish there were Wikipedia articles about y’all

SwimOdin

IB did have something like that for a while. The one member, Benjover I believe his name was, had a puppet theater and put the interview scenarios onto people's "wikis." It was made up of posting history, and he pretended to have an interview with a person. I really liked the one he did for me.

The Action folders had their own thing too, and I remember jeffchao, zeni, and RACG's wikis (but not their contents). I don't believe babbling ever had a wiki, but some babblers that frequented IB had IB wikis.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, SwimOdin said:

Like it would give a rundown of your posting history, style, maybe “controversial moments” or “major forum drama moments”, these kind of things.

i…want most things in life to have this, but this includes y’all.

It would be fairly easy. 

Just gotta scrape all the user data from UEMB and then build an NLP model and stats etc. 

Obviously there is a bit more to it than that but it is practical and easy to implement. 

2 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Oh......Well ok, I'm just gonna sit back then

The only real issue with implementing something like this is that it would probably have to sit on something like AWS's EC2 and S3 (I do not know what kind of infrastructure UEMB sits on). So someone would have to pay for that haha it would probably be 20-30 bucks a month. 

Nose goes! 

1 minute ago, atomicinumatt said:

The only real issue with implementing something like this is that it would probably have to sit on something like AWS's EC2 and S3 (I do not know what kind of infrastructure UEMB sits on). So someone would have to pay for that haha it would probably be 20-30 bucks a month. 

Nose goes! 

Good thing I’m flat broke….currently.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Insipid said:

IB did have something like that for a while. The one member, Benjover I believe his name was, had a puppet theater and put the interview scenarios onto people's "wikis." It was made up of posting history, and he pretended to have an interview with a person. I really liked the one he did for me.

The Action folders had their own thing too, and I remember jeffchao, zeni, and RACG's wikis (but not their contents). I don't believe babbling ever had a wiki, but some babblers that frequented IB had IB wikis.

xD I remember the IB Wiki.  If I remember mine had sky pirating in it because Diabolical_Jazz and I would raid and take over threads.

1 minute ago, hornedlizardman said:

lol Now I see it. 🤣 (They took my job!)

Lmao yes!

I have had South Park on in the background all day and its been stuck in my mind the whole time! But I just reminded myself of Trailer Park Boys and have not watched that in like 4 years. So Naturally I put that on now. 

But yes, I love wrestling. 

ECW ECW ECW!!!

4 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

Lmao yes!

I have had South Park on in the background all day and its been stuck in my mind the whole time! But I just reminded myself of Trailer Park Boys and have not watched that in like 4 years. So Naturally I put that on now. 

But yes, I love wrestling. 

ECW ECW ECW!!!

I haven't been able to watch WWE in forever. I mean I know it's getting better and all. (Or at least was until VKM came back.) I just...nah. I'll watch AEW, NJPW when I can, and Impact, even though I know Impact is crap. lol Which is actually funny because I actually have WWE 2K22, but I haven't played it much.

Edited by hornedlizardman

2 minutes ago, hornedlizardman said:

I haven't been able to watch WWE in forever. I mean I know it's getting better and all. (Or at least was until VKM came back.) I just...nah. I'll watch AEW, NJPW when I can, and Impact, even though I know Impact is crap. lol Which is actually funny because I actually have WWE 2K22, but I haven't played it much.

I have not watched in years. 

I have a friend who is really big on going to these smaller underground death matches though. I should probably hit him up and go with him to one some time. 

1 minute ago, atomicinumatt said:

I have not watched in years. 

I have a friend who is really big on going to these smaller underground death matches though. I should probably hit him up and go with him to one some time. 

There's a local wrestling promotion run by WWE Hall of Famer Booker T called Reality of Wrestling. I should go to some of their shows sometime. I just need to find out when their next one is.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The_annoying_one said:

Just saw this. I miss Diabolical_Jazz. 😢

I wouldn't mind if he came back and posted every once in a while. At the same time, however, he came off as pretentious at times during our discussions in TinyChat. (Vela knows what I mean.)

• D'oh 1

I wouldn't mind if he came back and posted every once in a while. At the same time, however, he came off as pretentious at times during our discussions in TinyChat. (Vela knows what I mean.)

Not saying I don’t believe you, but (just playing devil’s advocate here, lol) everyone can be pretentious at times. Except for me, of course. 😜

• Like 1

Just now, The_annoying_one said:

Not saying I don’t believe you, but (just playing devil’s advocate here, lol) everyone can be pretentious at times. Except for me, of course. 😜

No, I totally get it. Of course, I'm the most pretentious here. I have to be. I pretend to be anyone and everyone at any given moment because I am verpetas, you are verpetas, and we're all verpetas!

Hail verpetas!

No, I totally get it. Of course, I'm the most pretentious here. I have to be. I pretend to be anyone and everyone at any given moment because I am verpetas, you are verpetas, and we're all verpetas!

Hail verpetas!

You are the most awesomely pretentious guy here. From one verpetas to another!

• Thanks 1

On 2/17/2023 at 7:43 PM, Insipid said:

In all seriousness, I'd hate to see what was written about me. That is, if I had my own page. If I didn't have a page, thank God.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, sleepyirv said:

My main message board (and now twitter) survival technique is never remember anything and barely anyone because you might otherwise be dragged into drama, but gosh now would it be fun to remember some of the drama from the good old days.

Firstly, I would like to say: welcome back to the crew!

Secondly, we have collectively ascended into a drama-free society. Just please don't look behind any curtains, the archives, or any recent Packard thread.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1