(you're the guy in the magenta tights)  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Choose carefully

• Wood Elf lookin mf
    • Pegasus Centaur bro
    • Amouranth
    • satan slutgirl

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/03/23 at 09:00 PM

although I think I've said too much. It's sorta supposed to be ambiguous. Like obviously the satan slut girl is already on her knees. They want your mind to go there. Maybe you can bang her maybe you can't. I'm trying to make a point without doing spoilers. It's narrative focused. I'll leave it at that

1 hour ago, Mix said:

I'm wearing purple tights, a blouse, and a cape.

I'm fucking somebody.

i uhh... made a grave error that im just now realizing. Thats not you thats just the menu guy. You start out as a mundane screen and then evolve into a person

4 hours ago, Poofy said:

they're just your guide. You're not choosing a lover even tho theres a slutty satan girl

Oh!  Then Centaur guy!  Cause Amouranth is a nice lady and all but I kinda feel like I could snap her wrists in half just by accident, so in battle Iunno...if this is D&Desque I could see her being useful with charm and charisma though...I guess it would depend on what type of character I was trying to be myself, this is hard w/o more info.  Ooo maybe slutgirl has potion and magic points.  Hmmmm, no...no Imma stay with Centaur guy because I'm never a tank so I'll need a heavy and like Seight said it looks like he can handle himself.

• Like 2

The game is called Companions of Xanth

And everyone who didn't pick Amouranth lost. You're all dead af.

If you picked any of the other 3, the game would last around 8 more minutes until you lose.

Xanth was a special game. Literally trolling you even in the title "Companions" of Xanth. Theres really only one. This pisses off a lot of people back in the day. I say it taught you about the world. Choice is an illusion. You have no choice or control.

• Like 1