UnevenEdge

My Hero Academia Season 6, Episode 6 (#119) "Encounter, Part 2" (and Trigun Stampede, apparently...) Discussion!!

15 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

At least Studio Orange tends to be surprisingly good with CG in their works. Though to be fair, while I prefer high level traditional animation (often mixed with good cg of course) I've also never been one of those big CG haters since I got hooked on Studio Gonzo's sci-fi anime back in their glory days.

The first ep looked quite nice, imo. They do a good job making the CG actually expressive.

CGI can be hit or miss.  Usually miss.  But we'll see how it goes.

Any chance Toonami will get this?

But why does Vash have this new douchy hairdo?

• Like 1

Just now, CorbeauKarasu said:

i remember people last week decrying the isekai genre, which is fair. so much of it is soulless cashgrab copies these days. but it does have a few standouts these day and i've heard that Reincarnated as a slime is one of them.

Yea that is what I was basically saying, Reincarnated as a Slime is actually not bad. I like the LN. Others like Uncle From Another World are good too. 

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

CGI can be hit or miss.  Usually miss.  But we'll see how it goes.

Any chance Toonami will get this?

But why does Vash have this new douchy hairdo?

I wonder if it's because it blowing in the wind and stuff adds more "character" to the model, adding more "life" to it, people usually complain about stiff or lack of expression CG.

Spoiler

His old hair makes a sorta cameo though for a moment lol.

And we get a classic piece of art for the end card.

I actually buy Bakugo having a grudge against Midoriya for being the de facto chosen one, but I don't recall it ever being framed that way before. Makes his constant attitude a little more tolerable. It's possible that was always implied and i just missed it too...lol

2 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Disintegrates that many buildings instantly even at a distance, but anyone's supposed to be able to fight him without plot holes?

Only people that can fly can fight him now lol.  Ranged attacks will also help since you don't want to touch him.  This level of OP ironically hampers how fights will be able to go.