UnevenEdge

My Hero Academia Season 6, Episode 5 (Episode #118) Discussion!!

4 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

If I was that guy, I wouldn't be putting my hands on Shigaraki.

Yeah I hate when they have characters do something completely stupid just to have plot stuff happen. Everyone knows what his quirk was. I wouldn't go within 10 feet of that guy.

• Like 3

Just now, AnimationFan14 said:

I'm sorry to say this but I will not be able to make it tonight for Toonami. I'm out of town at Setsucon. I made sure everything was set to record on my dvr though so I’ll be catching up soon. I will miss hanging tonight 😭

I hope everyone has a blast tonight!

I hope you have fun!

Just now, AnimationFan14 said:

I'm sorry to say this but I will not be able to make it tonight for Toonami. I'm out of town at Setsucon. I made sure everything was set to record on my dvr though so I’ll be catching up soon. I will miss hanging tonight 😭

I hope everyone has a blast tonight!

Enjoy

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Daos said:

Yeah I hate when they have characters do something completely stupid just to have plot stuff happen. Everyone knows what his quirk was. I wouldn't go within 10 feet of that guy.

Yeah even unconscious I wouldn't get anywhere near that dude.  He could wake up at any time, so I wouldn't trust that.  And this hero had eye beams or something, right?  So he didn't even have to get close to fight Shigaraki.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Daos said:

Hmm so is going to be a thing where Shigaraki was awakened early so he's not at full power yet?

Oh god, probably.  But it seems like Shigaraki is going to be way too over-powered even not at full power.  And he was already over-powered to begin with!