UnevenEdge

My Hero Academia Season 6, Episode 4 (#117) "Inheritance" Discussion!!

Ah, we're FINALLY back for new episodes!

My Christmas was mostly good.  I saved up enough money to get a Switch in anticipation of Breath the Wild 2 later this year. 

Unfortunately I got covid for the first time after Christmas.  Felt horrible for 3 days, but started to feel better after that.  I think I am mostly good now, though I don't have much an appetite.  My taste and smell weren't affected though.  Had bad nausea though.  Maybe that's why food doesn't appeal to me.

• Sad 2

5 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Ah, we're FINALLY back for new episodes!

My Christmas was mostly good.  I saved up enough money to get a Switch in anticipation of Breath the Wild 2 later this year. 

Unfortunately I got covid for the first time after Christmas.  Felt horrible for 3 days, but started to feel better after that.  I think I am mostly good now, though I don't have much an appetite.  My taste and smell weren't affected though.  Had bad nausea though.  Maybe that's why food doesn't appeal to me.

Do you mind if I ask if you were vaccinated? I caught the damn thing unvaccinated in 2021, and although I never lost my sense of taste, there was a point where I began to not feel like eating and I made myself do it. VERY briefly though. And I did lose my sense of smell. The world was odorless to me in most of the spring and summer of 2021.

STAIN...

• Sad 1

Just now, OwlChemist81 said:

Do you mind if I ask if you were vaccinated? I caught the damn thing unvaccinated in 2021, and although I never lost my sense of taste, there was a point where I began to not feel like eating and I made myself do it. VERY briefly though.

STAIN...

I had 2 Moderna shots.  I can only imagine I'd have been even worse without it.

7 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

I had 2 Moderna shots.  I can only imagine I'd have been even worse without it.

Yeah, I got 3 OG Pfizer shots in 2021: the original 2-shot series and a booster. That wasn't enough to stop OG Omicron BA.1 though.

Last year in September I got a bivalent Moderna shot. We'll see if the "Kraken" variant (yes, that's seriously what they're calling XBB.1.5) gets me in 2023. Hope not!

As for the episode, DAMN, MIRKO! You're determined but you better not die!

• Like 1

Commercial for Reincarnated as a Slime movie.  Gotta say that show and Isekai in general have no appeal to me.  They all seem so creatively bankrupt.  And are Japanese people's lives so miserable they'd rather die and imagine they'll go to a fantasy world?