UnevenEdge

'Twas The PRIMAL Before Christmas Marathon Discussion!!

A bit of old news by now, but Kaiju No.8 being adapted by studios Production I.G + Khara. I've heard good things about the manga.
Production I.G is animating and Khara is handling the monster designs.

Just wish it was closer than 2024 tho.

Hyped!

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1

Just now, DangerMouse said:

A bit of old news by now, but Kaiju No.8 being adapted by studios Production I.G + Khara. I've heard good things about the manga.
Production I.G is animating and Khara is handling the monster designs.

Just wish it was closer than 2024 tho.

Hyped!

I read the first like 15 chapters and thought it was pretty good. Pacing is a bit meh but maybe I need to pick it up again haha 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

I read the first like 15 chapters and thought it was pretty good. Pacing is a bit meh but maybe I need to pick it up again haha 

Cool, yeah read some good things about it, I may look at it briefly too to just to get a feel for it since there's still a year wait to go for the anime.

Nice hype teaser with that music track and those visuals of the wrecked city and teaser at the end.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 2

Just now, DangerMouse said:

Cool, yeah read some good things about it, I may look at it briefly too to just to get a feel for it since there's still a year wait to go for the anime.

Nice hype teaser with that music track and those visuals of the wrecked city and teaser at the end.

I definitely was not expecting an anime announcement so soon for it. The teaser does look dope!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Final episode, and the episode I don't really care for, "Echoes of Eternity".

Yeah, I'm very mixed on this one. The beginning of it had some good moments, and the daughter reveal was very good at least.

Edited by DangerMouse

6 hours ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Wish they would do something to update the pre-Intruder II pillarboxing! 🤷‍♂️

Personally, I like it. Gives me nostalgia for the mid-2010s when I first got my feet wet with the block. And it's at least fitting, since they're traveling through space again. Maybe we could get new bars at some point, but there haven't been any new shows in 4:3 to warrant them, and it's not like the block has enough resources for something like that anyway.

• Like 1