UnevenEdge

One Piece Episode 599 "Shocking! The True Identity Of The Mystery Man Vergo!!" Discussion!!

Just now, Roymustang1990 said:

I think there was another underlying reason why Caesar made the kids take the drugs but I'm forgetting it at the moment

It is the latest in a series of experiments to try to create an army of giants for the government, I believe is what was said before.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, CountFrylock said:

Her name is Monet and yeah i wonder how she can hold things or pick up the transponder snail

Ok Monet.  Lots of characters in this show.

5 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

She's a "Harpy"

And in Greek mythology, harpies didn't have arms either.

Yes clearly a Harpy.  I know my Greek mythology.  And what do you know, she can hold things with her wings after all!  I thought she had claws at the end of her wings, but she only has them on her feet!

Monet_Anime_Infobox.thumb.png.d688bedf80253a3286a761483b13dabb.png

32 minutes ago, Roymustang1990 said:

Donflamingo is such a evil bastard. I hate his character arc to death.

How could this guy even have a character arc?  Does he get even more evil? 🤣 Hell, Mashima wouldn't even try to make this guy a part of the nakama. 🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Ok Monet.  Lots of characters in this show.

Yes clearly a Harpy.  I know my Greek mythology.  And what do you know, she can hold things with her wings after all!  I thought she had claws at the end of her wings, but she only has them on her feet!

Monet_Anime_Infobox.thumb.png.d688bedf80253a3286a761483b13dabb.png

i don't think they've mentioned her name much so i don't blame you for not remembering it

• Like 1