UnevenEdge

My Hero Academia Season 6, Episode 3 (#116) "One's Justice" Discussion!!

2 minutes ago, saito34 said:

Damn..if they're worried about Christmas ratings I think they've all but ensured they'll be bad by running another marathon. I mean I can think of worse shows to binge than primal, but I'm much less likely to tune in.

This is one of the few times Toonami could have an excuse, depending how many people do presents or a present each on Christmas Eve.  But still sucks.  Bleh.

13 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

This is one of the few times Toonami could have an excuse, depending how many people do presents or a present each on Christmas Eve.  But still sucks.  Bleh.

Yeah it could def be more of a staffing related issue, but I guess I just dont know why they would need someone on site when Toonami airs.

Then again, I have no real idea how modern tv programming actually works so..🤷‍♂️

Edited by saito34

2 hours ago, saito34 said:

Yeah it could def be more of a staffing related issue, but I guess I just dont know why they would need someone on site when Toonami airs.

Then again, I have no real idea how modern tv programming actually works so..🤷‍♂️

I was talking about the viewers.  We've seen there is no basis for having marathons on Thanksgiving weekend, but some people actually do stuff on Christmas Eve, including late at night, doing presents or at least one present a person at midnight.

Edited by ben0119

20 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

I was talking about the viewers.  We've seen there is no basis for having marathons on Thanksgiving weekend, but some people actually do stuff on Christmas Eve, including late a night, doing presents or at least one present a person at midnight.

Oh gotcha

so someone on discord noticed how there wasn't a promo for the next episode(which is something they usually do even after they are about to start some marathons)

not sure if they are gonna save it for The FLCL Marathon because they don't wanna play the same promo for several weeks or if they are simply scrapping the promo's already

17 hours ago, ben0119 said:

I was talking about the viewers.  We've seen there is no basis for having marathons on Thanksgiving weekend, but some people actually do stuff on Christmas Eve, including late at night, doing presents or at least one present a person at midnight.

strangely nickelodeon will be airing new content on christmas so they clearly don't think people will be too busy to watch the network

1 hour ago, CountFrylock said:

strangely nickelodeon will be airing new content on christmas so they clearly don't think people will be too busy to watch the network

Most channels don’t have the Instant Win button that is the NFL.

Christmas football > Anything Adult Swim could reasonably air.

1 hour ago, Jman said:

Most channels don’t have the Instant Win button that is the NFL.

Christmas football > Anything Adult Swim could reasonably air.

Nickelodeon gets to play the dumpster fire match that day between The 4-10 Denver Broncos and The 4-9 LA Rams though

anyone who watches that will certainly not be having a good time

Edited by CountFrylock