UnevenEdge

NARUTO: SHIPPUDEN

EPISODE 420

The Eight Inner Gates Formation

Eight-Gates-Might-Guy.jpg?q=50&fit=contain&w=1140&h=&dpr=1.5

Infused with the incredible power of the Eighth Gate: The Gate of Death, Might Guy begins his assault on Uchiha Madara! But with his life draining away and his body crumbling, will Guy have the will to see it through? Meanwhile, Naruto finds himself in an unknown realm alongside a mysterious old man...who has quite a story to tell... 

ONLY TOONAMI

Edited by CorbeauKarasu
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Roymustang1990 said:

The sage of six paths is introduced way too late in this series maybe because kishimoto didn't think to write him in the story until now

I'm trying to remember when Sage of Six Paths was first mentioned.  It was a long time ago, but definitely nowhere near the beginning of the series.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

I'm trying to remember when Sage of Six Paths was first mentioned.  It was a long time ago, but definitely nowhere near the beginning of the series.

Ah I see. Thanks for bringing that up.My memory about the very first mention sage of  six of paths  in the series is fuzzy. I think the term is first heard,probably  most likely before the fourth ninja war began but not really sure and need to rewatch to confirm accordingly.

• Like 1