UnevenEdge

Made In Abyss Episode #16 (Season 2, Episode 3) "Village Of The Hollows" Discussion!

If it comes from outside the village it's OK to steal LOL that's convenient!

No chance in hell I'd stay in this place over night.

You call that food?  It's not bad?!

It's not worse than Nanachi's cooking?!

LOL got sick.  Reg has seen it before and she'll spend half the day glued to the toilet. 🤣

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Looked like a bunch of random knick knacks to me.

No, it was punished/ripped apart (yikes) because, Meinya's value, because Riko said Meinya was priceless to her. So Meinya's value was limitless and unable to be repaid.

Edited by DangerMouse

1 minute ago, DangerMouse said:

No, it was punished because, Meinya's value, because Riko said Meinya was priceless to her. So Meinya's value was limitless and unable to be repaid.

So they did that because it hurt Meinya and what Riko said about Meinya?  Damn.

• Like 1

I never thought I'd ever mentally piece together the words "Toonami's first anal prolapse" in that order in my life, yet here we are.

I also like how the promo made it sound like Majikaja's "S̴̫̮̦͗̃̀́ͅT̷̹̟͋̏͠E̶͖͛͒͂͘A̴̡͆̌Ľ̴̜͉͋́ͅǏ̵̡̭̺͋̈́N̶̢͇̤̗̄G̷̬̯͌̑̈̚ ̵̫̟͇͗̒I̷̦͕̎́S̷̨̝͛̍̓͝ ̷̤͉̱̽̀W̸͎͔̐Ŗ̵̣̜̞̎̀̕Ȯ̸̡̧͖̘Ǹ̸͓̮̰̲̇G̸̦͔̟̾" was a threat towards Riko for wanting to take the piece of her mother's Great Big Book of Everything that was for sale, when it was actually a concession of forfeit of wanting her body parts when she refused to let him have them. A little more macabre, but a more peaceful outcome, all things considered.

• Haha 1