UnevenEdge

When is it time to address your girl's gambling problem?

Mix

The morning after you tried to pull out and she grabbed you, held tight, and whispered, "lets roll the dice."

Side Note; Ladies, if you wanna have a laugh, try this out, it's hilarious. Watching him panic as he cums is priceless. His O face battling his scared face. It'll look like he's being force choked by Darth Vader. I mean, sure, he'll be mad, but what's he gonna do...leave you? Nah, you're having his kid, maybe, who knows, anyway there are no downsides. 

Edited by Mix

41 minutes ago, Mix said:

The morning after you tried to pull out and she grabbed you, held tight, and whispered, "lets roll the dice."

Side Note; Ladies, if you wanna have a laugh, try this out, it's hilarious. Watching him panic as he cums is priceless. His O face battling his scared face. It'll look like he's being force choked by Darth Vader. I mean, sure, he'll be mad, but what's he gonna do...leave you? Nah, you're having his kid, maybe, who knows, anyway there are no downsides. 

There's a reason guys have pullout games and it's not because women are magically overpower them lol

Also if the guys are so worried they should bring and wear condoms.

Edited by matrixman124
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Mix said:

Jokes on them, I like to sow crop in every field I till. 

Survival of the fittest in numbers. Besides, at least one of the fuckers has to grow up to be successful. 

19 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

Jokes on them, I like to sow crop in every field I till. 

Survival of the fittest in numbers. Besides, at least one of the fuckers has to grow up to be successful. 

Successful crops make me think of vineyards

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Mix said:

Successful crops make me think of vineyards

On a couple of occasions I have had flings attempt this joke on me haha I just stare deep into there soul as I cum and keep on trudging.

Besides, the idea of kids, pregnancy or the lack there of.. It never really concerned me like it does so many others. Most of humans will experience it, and besides, kids can be really cool too.