UnevenEdge

One Piece Episode 595 Discussion

14 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

That's a heavy amount of speculation without much to back it up.  Also didn't Demarco say before the episodes are paid for individually each week?  Maybe I'm remembering wrong.

If  toonami only intended on doubled up one piece being temporary then we would have seen this happen much sooner

instead it lasted for much of the year and when it did stop it was with no explanation...

it's not like the extra episode was replaced by something else because it wasn't

Edited by CountFrylock

13 minutes ago, CountFrylock said:

If  toonami only intended on doubled up one piece being temporary then we would have seen this happen much sooner

instead it lasted for much of the year and when it did stop it was with no explanation...

it's not like the extra episode was replaced by something else because it wasn't

I was saying I hope the single episode situation is temporary.

Anyway, no explanation doesn't mean that is the explanation.  I do hope it goes back to two episodes soon.

On 11/13/2022 at 1:28 AM, ben0119 said:

I was saying I hope the single episode situation is temporary.

Anyway, no explanation doesn't mean that is the explanation.  I do hope it goes back to two episodes soon.

doesn't seem like it is temporary though....what purpose does removing a second one piece episode for a couple weeks serve?

Edited by CountFrylock