UnevenEdge

Geeky Window Shopping...

katt_goddess

...on the internets.

Thinking about getting a device cover thanks to a really cool booth that I've visited almost every year at Con. They only hand out cards at the show because everything is done custom when ordered.

https://geekifyinc.com/product-category/device-covers/

Keep dancing between 'Handbook for the Recently Deceased' , 'DeathNote' , or the blue TARDIS journal cover. The one from Hocus Pocus is also really tempting but I think it's more because it has an eyeball and less because of insane fandom. 

Which one would you get if you could get whichever one and why?

Discuss!...

2 hours ago, katt_goddess said:

...on the internets.

Thinking about getting a device cover thanks to a really cool booth that I've visited almost every year at Con. They only hand out cards at the show because everything is done custom when ordered.

https://geekifyinc.com/product-category/device-covers/

Keep dancing between 'Handbook for the Recently Deceased' , 'DeathNote' , or the blue TARDIS journal cover. The one from Hocus Pocus is also really tempting but I think it's more because it has an eyeball and less because of insane fandom. 

Which one would you get if you could get whichever one and why?

Discuss!...

I'd choose among the Beetlejuice cover, The Neverending Story, and the Willow one because I'm an old nerd and they're pretty. I'm still mad at myself for forgetting to go back to Hot Topic and get the Handbook for the Recently Deceased lunch box. Spent too much damn money that day so I was supposed to go back a week later and get it. But I forgot! 😭

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sieg67 said:

*Sees prices*
Fuck that.

This is a window shopping thread after all. :D 

It's an if you could get one which one, not buy all the things this second or else. But I will say that the ones they had for people to abuse the crap out of for themselves at the booth were strongly made and hard wearing. I could see them keeping a kindle or tablet or whatever very safe when traveling. 

On 9/10/2022 at 6:58 PM, mthor said:

The Hitchhiker's Guide is disappointing - it should just say "DON'T PANIC" on the front.

I've made that before for someone lol

Yea lotta those covers look more elaborate than others but most of em are same price regardless 

Damn there's even a Sly Cooper one

FB_IMG_1662945380751.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, katt_goddess said:

This is a window shopping thread after all. :D 

It's an if you could get one which one, not buy all the things this second or else. But I will say that the ones they had for people to abuse the crap out of for themselves at the booth were strongly made and hard wearing. I could see them keeping a kindle or tablet or whatever very safe when traveling. 

If I had to pick one, I would pick the handbook for the recently deceased.
Second choice would be the Gravity Falls book.

• Like 1