UnevenEdge

Am I a judgmental asshole? Probably.

-Ninja_Jesus-

11 hours ago, -Ninja_Jesus- said:

But you tell me what else someone’s gonna do with 10 boxes of 24-count nitrous oxide cartridges if not to huff the ever living fuck out of them. I’m not even saying it’s a bad thing; sounds like a fun time to me. But no one needs a fuckton of those.

C class tanks aren’t easy to come by these days, and filling them you typically need a reason… for example, you own a catering company and make a lot of stuff needing whipped cream….

back in the day, we made fake documents to get them filled in Philly… this worked until about 2003, when they decided to review the company we made up… had a lot of fun.

• Thanks 1
  • D'oh 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, lupin_bebop said:

You use then to fill up your whipped cream containers.
Maybe even use them in your paintball guns. I used to order them all the time in summer for that. 

How much whipped cream will you go through on a daily basis that you need 240 canisters of the stuff?

Paintball guns I didn’t know about until recently.

19 hours ago, -Ninja_Jesus- said:

How much whipped cream will you go through on a daily basis that you need 240 canisters of the stuff?

Paintball guns I didn’t know about until recently.

A lot. Worked/ran a place that serves coffee in an affluent suburb. Went through a lot of it.

We also use them in VFX for movies/TV shows all the time, too. 

• Like 1