UnevenEdge

Would you go to a strip club by yourself?

Mix

I'm not even talking about how weird that whole strip club experience is.

I'm questioning the safety aspect of that choice.

I've only been to strips clubs with a crew and I spent most of my time watching the people, not the strippers.

Strip clubs, i'm certain, are where my irrational fear of being stabbed was incepted.

I may not have been taken to the best examples of this business :/

I’ve been to a few by myself, but friend was the bartender there and she gave me super strong and free drinks, and she made bank on me from tips.

the girls taking their clothing off wasn’t even something I paid attention to really, occasionally glancing and if someone caught my eye, I’d give them some cash… but it was usually Sunday’s and football was on…. And they had Keno… so I was flicking my beans on all vices

• Like 1

I used to go alone all the time....Good drinks when you know th BT....And I always know the BT.  And the Clubs I went to were in ATL, Baton Rouge and Hammond....Bad neighborhoods, the lot of them.  But sorry, nope....Never heard of anyone getting "stabbed"

I know a few girls got robbed and sometimes kidnapped, but what guy is legit scared to go to a strip club alone?  Seems weak, but I'm sure OP is from the hood and can handle himself.  As long as you don't try to save these ho's, ya know, get sold a bullshit story and to try to cape for the bitch until her abusive BF shows up and you find out that cape has no super powers....but i digress..

Yeah, I went alone a few time....Mostly for the drinks tho.....Magic city gave you free drinks if you showed them 100 $1 dollar bills at the door (which in retrospect....May have been a sure fire way to get marked)...I don't know if they still do that, but that was the shit.

Edited by cyberbully
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

I used to go alone all the time....Good drinks when you know th BT....And I always know the BT.  And the Clubd i went to were in ATL, Baton Rouge and Hammond....Bad neighborhoods, the lot of them.  But sorry, nope....Never heard of anyone getting "stabbed"

I know a few girls got robbed and sometimes kidnapped, but what guy is legit scared to go to a strip club alone?  Seems weak, but I'm sure OP is from the hood and can handle himself.  As long as you don't try to save these ho's, ya know, get sold a bullshit story and to try to cape for the bitch until her abusive BF shows up and you find out that cape has no super powers....but i digress..

Yeah, I went alone a few time....Mostly for the drinks tho.....Magic city gave you free drinks if you showed them 100 $1 dollar bills at the door (which in retrospect....May have been a sure fire way to get marked)...I don't know if they still do that, but that was the shit.

This is why people think you and I are the same person…. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Insipid said:

I wouldn't go to a strip club in the first place. I never liked any of the girls I've personally known that said they worked as strippers, for one thing, so I imagine the club to have similar personalities.

If you were going to look for personality, then yes....the strip club isn't for you.

• Like 2

My friend who was the bartender would always throw up the stripper signage to stay away from me too, so I could drink in peace… the new girls would come up and ask me to buy them a drink and I’d usually buy them one, but they were told pretty quickly I wasn’t a mark… 

something about cocaine and fear at lunch time is soothing to me

• Like 1

13 hours ago, cyberbully said:

I used to go alone all the time....Good drinks when you know th BT....And I always know the BT.  And the Clubs I went to were in ATL, Baton Rouge and Hammond....Bad neighborhoods, the lot of them.  But sorry, nope....Never heard of anyone getting "stabbed"

lol, what is this? Seriously?

You can do better than this.

For god's sake, you're a guy who has a puppeteer hand as his profile pic, as sad and telling as that is.

You can't have gotten any kind of satisfaction from this clumsy and desperate effort.

I'll tell you what, I know how much this means to you, so i'll give you a do over.

Take your time, think about what you want to say and really let me have it. I promise I won't laugh.

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, nameraka said:

Depends. They got a buffet?

I've never seen one with food, but I haven't been to many.

I wonder how they pass health inspections....inspector probably never even makes it to the kitchen :ph34r:

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Mix said:

lol, what is this? Seriously?

You can do better than this.

For god's sake, you're a guy who has a puppeteer hand as his profile pic, as sad and telling as that is.

You can't have gotten any kind of satisfaction from this clumsy and desperate effort.

I'll tell you what, I know how much this means to you, so i'll give you a do over.

Take your time, think about what you want to say and really let me have it. I promise I won't laugh.

The fact you found an agenda here tells more about you than me.

I think you are suffering from some sort of paranoia, but that's common when you implicate fear into basic social exchanges.

Thanks for the do over but it won't change that I've been to strip clubs alone, sans stabbing.  Not sure what more I need to analyze here.

10 hours ago, Sawdy said:

My friend who was the bartender would always throw up the stripper signage to stay away from me too, so I could drink in peace… the new girls would come up and ask me to buy them a drink and I’d usually buy them one, but they were told pretty quickly I wasn’t a mark… 

something about cocaine and fear at lunch time is soothing to me

I always used em backwards af....like I didn't go to see naked girls....it was more a bar where the girls were naked and that was just a plus.

Dancers elite was my real go to but I hear it burned down and never rebuilt.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

The fact you found an agenda here tells more about you than me.

I think you are suffering from some sort of paranoia, but that's common when you implicate fear into basic social exchanges.

Thanks for the do over but it won't change that I've been to strip clubs alone, sans stabbing.  Not sure what more I need to analyze here.

lol, and I promised I wouldn't laugh.

Alright, don't sweat it.

Puppet master is a pretentious title anyway.

I mean who would openly call themselves that, lol.

You just go ahead and change your profile pic. We'll let the board restructuring sweep all previous references under the rug.

New board, new clubs, new you.

For the rebrand, i'm thinking we replace puppet master with pokemon master.

Now, don't agree right away. Let me at least pretend like I have to talk you into this.

So many upsides to the new title.

One, well within your skill set.

Two, sweet new Eevee profile pic.

Three, balls aren't required. Honestly, I don't even think Ash had a dick. Homie might have been Ken doll smooth down there.

What do you say? :)

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Mix said:

lol, and I promised I wouldn't laugh.

Alright, don't sweat it.

Puppet master is a pretentious title anyway.

I mean who would openly call themselves that, lol.

You just go ahead and change your profile pic. We'll let the board restructuring sweep all previous references under the rug.

New board, new clubs, new you.

For the rebrand, i'm thinking we replace puppet master with pokemon master.

Now, don't agree right away. Let me at least pretend like I have to talk you into this.

So many upsides to the new title.

One, well within your skill set.

Two, sweet new Eevee profile pic.

Three, balls aren't required. Honestly, I don't even think Ash had a dick. Homie might have been Ken doll smooth down there.

What do you say? :)

This....this is what it took an hour for you to muster? 

I mean it'll get you a nabs react, so there's that. 

Look man, I really thought you'd make this fun for me but you're failing horribly and frankly, I'm embarrassed for both of us.  So better plan, you stop derailing your own thread and come on down to thunderdome where we can discuss things without these pesky rules encumbering your ability to express yourself on the main board...... because the pokemon thing couldn't seriously have been a dig. I've posted my pokecard here. What was your intent..... certainly couldn't have been derision

And as far as the puppet master thing...well, I mean. We're currently having this conversation.....now do you think that was your plan....or mine.

Go ahead, laugh at how absurd that is....while you formulate my reply for me.

Edited by André Toulon

No. Strip clubs never sound like a goiid time even with a crew to me, however I've made exceptions mostly for people I feel like the experience will help... Like one friend I have..that I've known forever that reminds me of a certain user here...that had the horrible wallpaper in that one meme that went around..

The strippers loved him. No regrets. 

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

37 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

This....this is what it took an hour for you to muster? 

I mean it'll get you a nabs react, so there's that. 

Look man, I really thought you'd make this fun for me but you're failing horribly and frankly, I'm embarrassed for both of us.  So better plan, you stop derailing your own thread and come on down to thunderdome where we can discuss things without these pesky rules encumbering your ability to express yourself on the main board...... because the pokemon thing couldn't seriously have been a dig. I've posted my pokecard here. What was your intent..... certainly couldn't have been derision

And as far as the puppet master thing...well, I mean. We're currently having this conversation.....now do you think that was your plan....or mine.

Go ahead, laugh at how absurd that is....while you formulate my reply for me.

What conversation?

You pouting and me going, "there there," and rubbing your back is not a conversation, big guy.

If this is a conversation, you tell me what we're talking about?

Edited by Mix
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Mix said:

What conversation?

You pouting and me going, "there there," and rubbing your back is not a conversation, big guy.

If this is a conversation, you tell me what we're talking about?

Well, as per proper forum decorum, we are discussing strip clubs, but you, of your own accord.... certainly nothing I did, decided to derail your own thread into this poorly shrouded pissing match in which I am certainly not perpetuating further.

And the pouting thing...there is no way you can even pull any of my words out of context to arrive at that notion....just seems angsty at best

Look, bro. Maybe lay off the drugs or whatever has you riding this delusional wave you're on right now while trying to pick this fight. Honestly, no one even knows or cares what this is a out despite your best efforts to continue this.

Now me, it's fun for me....I love it. But I don't think the combination of narcotics and alcohol mixes (npi) well with festering anger, which is the only thing I can assume even prompted you to pull my chain.

You do know I'm am the comfort negro, if you'd ever like to talk...anything. drugs, alcohol, parental issues, girl trouble, guy trouble....whatever it is bringing out this unhinged and self destructive Mix that we have before us.

If it's of any consolation, we can go to a strip club and I promise I won't let anyone stab you

Edited by André Toulon
  • D'oh 1

3 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Well, as per proper forum decorum, we are discussing strip clubs, but you, of your own accord.... certainly nothing I did, decided to derail your own thread into this poorly shrouded pissing match in which I am certainly not perpetuating further.

And the pouting thing...there is no way you can even pull any of my words out of context to arrive at that notion....just seems angsty at best

Look, bro. Maybe lay off the drugs or whatever has you riding this delusional wave you're on right now while trying to pick this fight. Honestly, no one even knows or cares what this is a out despite your best efforts to continue this.

Now me, it's fun for me....I love it. But I don't think the combination of narcotics and alcohol mixes (npi) well with festering anger, which is the only thing I can assume even prompted you to pull my chain.

You do know I'm am the comfort negro, if you'd ever like to talk...anything. drugs, alcohol, parental issues, girl trouble, guy trouble....whatever it is bringing out this unhinged and self destructive Mix that we have before us.

If it's of any consolation, we can go to a strip club and I promised I won't let anyone stab you

Lol, proper forum decorum.

ok then ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...