UnevenEdge

Just asked to join a club.

I'd rather that club remain anonymous as well as whether I'm inducted within the ranks... Joking of course I don't really care, but I am curious about the club function that I know a lot of members never used before according to staff. So I have questions about how it's supposed to work with the restructure, but not only that I read the notes put out by staff afterall I'm just thinking this could be a thread for questions, grieviences, etc. Several clubs were once folders able to be accessed either by all members or access was granted upon achieving a certain milestone set by staff..  Now there's club leaders and things like that so are they in charge like a mod for the club or what's the deal?

Also Club leaders promotes your clubs here or some shit IDK sounds a mite cliquish to me, but this has always tended to be a cliquish place what with the folder wars of IB, banding together against each other.. 🙃🤷‍♂️

There are plenty of archives and history/lore threads out there to catch people up, but what's with this club shit?

1 minute ago, Insipid said:

lol

Maybe I skipped over the part about how access to the clubs work, and how to make or purpose your own club IDK. Hell aside from tossing folders out that werent being used there's still a bunch of changes that seem pointless. *sob* I'll never belong... Not that I did before, but....

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Ric said:

All the clubs accepted me, well I didn't apply to the garden one. Fuck that outside bullshit.

edit: oh yeah also the Maxwell club, fuck Maxwell whoever that is. 💩

On 7/24/2022 at 11:13 PM, PhilosipherStoned said:

Also Club leaders promotes your clubs here or some shit

none of that shit is happening. 

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Right? All the clubs are visible and anyone can ask to join. No need to promote them if no one from the clubs feels like it 

Promote what.... y'all know what we about...come on in, and cover your crotch....meat check every hour....yup, ladies too. All about the equality.

Edited by André Toulon
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, André Toulon said:

Promote what.... y'all know what we about...come on in, and cover your crotch....meat check every hour....yup, ladies too. All about the equality.

4 out of 5 users say they feel increased sexiness after joining the Thunderdome. 

THUNDERDOME FOR STATE SENATE 2023!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Wow. @1pooh4u actually made P-Stoned speechless.

Nah not really I meant that emoji as a "hmm'... I guess at Disco because clearly pooh couldn't help but shout out Thunderdome. She even actively thought about it like...NAh this fool... Then bam.....

On 7/27/2022 at 8:13 AM, 1pooh4u said:

4 out of 5 users say they feel increased sexiness after joining the Thunderdome. 

THUNDERDOME FOR STATE SENATE 2023!

The op was 3/4 joke the 1/4 being that I truly don't know anything about the club functions, and I'm not sure DF or thunderdome is even worth it as a "club". Not that it wasn't pretty much a club before, but now certain peeps have more or less named ownership over it in a way.

I don't know I never really cared too much about DF, but at the same time I liked the way it worked before, and didn't mind or raise fuss if MODS shit canned and nip-tucked topics i had a dispute with another user in so we could talk shit in a more appropriate setting..

Not sure the thunderdome peeps would have me, but not sure I need that as an explicit club either is my point...Hell let me know though I guess, and I'll send a request to join.. I'm not going to lie, and say I've never wanted to just troll and talk shit to people on the internet for fun..Anybody that says different probably has some bigger issues going on IDK. 🤷‍♂️

Oh I'm in the IB club though.. Havent even peeped it TBH.. 

Edited by PhilosipherStoned
I said send an invite like im already in that ho for some reason...

7 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Nah not really I meant that emoji as a "hmm'... I guess at Disco because clearly pooh couldn't help but shout out Thunderdome. She even actively thought about it like...NAh this fool... Then bam.....

The op was 3/4 joke the 1/4 being that I truly don't know anything about the club functions, and I'm not sure DF or thunderdome is even worth it as a "club". Not that it wasn't pretty much a club before, but now certain peeps have more or less named ownership over it in a way.

I don't know I never really cared too much about DF, but at the same time I liked the way it worked before, and didn't mind or raise fuss if MODS shit canned and nip-tucked topics i had a dispute with another user in so we could talk shit in a more appropriate setting..

Not sure the thunderdome peeps would have me, but not sure I need that as an explicit club either is my point...Hell let me know though I guess, and I'll send an invite. I'm not going to lie, and say I've never wanted to just troll and talk shit to people on the internet for fun..Anybody that says different probably has some bigger issues going on IDK. 🤷‍♂️

Aww shit.

8 hours ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Not sure the thunderdome peeps would have me, but not sure I need that as an explicit club either is my point...Hell let me know though I guess, and I'll send a request to join.. I'm not going to lie, and say I've never wanted to just troll and talk shit to people on the internet for fun..Anybody that says different probably has some bigger issues going on IDK. 🤷‍♂️

You can join if you want? I mean, nobody is begging you to come… do or do not, there is no try

• Like 3

2 hours ago, discolé monade said:

THUNDERDOME

Lil Dicky Dance GIF by DAVE

there. it's hyped. 

join. don't join. 

i'll let you in. everyone gets a fair shake. 

Hide contents

there is a limit of d'oh balls you can fling friviously.  20. 
the limit is 20. 

There is a strict no acting like a bitch knob reporting floppy haired bitch, aka Nabs tho

• Like 1
  • Haha 2