UnevenEdge

One Piece Episodes 567-568 Discussion!

The Sea Kings: "He'll be fine"

So Shirahoshi stops chasing and trying to catch him.

A minute later nobody catches him and he slams into the deck in an explosion while unconscious 🤣 

LMAOOOO
worthy of a trollface lol

Edited by DangerMouse

10 minutes ago, AnimationFan14 said:

One Piece Episode 568 - Watch One Piece E568 Online

And then they were talking with Shirahoshi

She (and Luffy somehow?) called them without realizing it?

Their new Queen always turns out to be mermaid but they're not sure why.

And Shirahoshi in shock.

Edited by DangerMouse

• StarPanda unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

567 -

But what is the ship of promise for? And if it gets destroyed, could another one be built?

You're going to have a heart attack if you keep this up, Luffy!

Finally Shirahoshi called out to the Sea Kings!

LOL I love how they're all so noble sounding, but some of them look so ridiculous.

"Damaged," but not destroyed. Yeah, good luck repairing that. And why would all the pieces falling not cause damage? Would the bubble deflect them?

LMAO just lets Luffy fall. The Sea Kings say he'll be fine. 🤣

568 -

So the Noah was actually designed to be pulled by Sea Kings, and Shirahoshi is their queen, of which one is born only a few centuries? That thing can't just be for hauling her around in, can it?

Soooo there is no side effects to those steroids at all? It didn't even come into play during the fight. Luffy just finally wailed on Hordy. So, it's just the classic "it will reduce my lifespan!" Did Fullmetal Alchemist start that? And is Decken still alive?! Also, to quote Mace Windu, these guys are too dangerous to be left alive!  

In real life, I'm against the death penalty. You can't claim any moral high ground by murdering murderers. Plus, if it turns out they were innocent, you can't bring them back. The death penalty is really too much of a mercy for some of these sickos anyway.  

But, in fiction, we all know how easily villains escape prison, only to cause more havoc, and we KNOW they're guilty! These guys need to be put down just like the Joker and several other Batman villains should've been a long time ago!

Shirahoshi did a lot of Orihime faces again during these episodes lmao.

Oh, the ship is for something pretty important after all. But what? The appointed time is near, says the Sea Kings. Crap. I hope there's some shipwrights on Fishman Island!

Ok, why hasn't Neptune taken that blood transfusion ban law off the books?

Good on Jinbei though for stepping up.

Hah Luffy was playing possum.

Jinbei join the crew? I'm pretty sure that's not happening.

*sigh* Figures the big arcs for both Lupin and One Piece would conclude while I was moving! AND Yashahime's second season premiered! But at least I only missed the first episode live!