PoopyBritches

The dead are dead  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Which game should I play?

• Fallout: New Vegas
    • Skyrim
    • Fallout 4
    • Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown

Who wants to see me do a play through of one of the four titles above?

The play through would be on the hardest difficulty and last as long as the character is alive.  No start-ups from quicksave or auto.  Also something that would be worth mentioning is that I would be recording using bandicam and YouTube.  If anyone would be inclined towards watching, enter your vote.  After a week assuming all votes are in, I will begin that title.  If no more than four people end up voting, I will begin a title on my own.  I currently have my uploads private, but will make them public this time only.

Edited by PoopyBritches
Update: Choice 4 was removed for subject matter. Also, I will now be using a different recording software, not the one I mentioned in op pre-update.

Ok, so, to all three of you who follow me on youtube, I have to make a scalding confession.

I do not have the necessary hardware to achieve a legitimate run of video game footage.  Here's why.

I only started off by using bandicam because I didn't want to pay the $37 it takes to get a lifetime license to use fraps.

Now, I did end up finding a native recording software on my computer, but it was not capable of encoding video so that I could broadcast it to the masses, which is the mainstay I've been told.

Although I was thinking about using Microsoft's own Gamebar to upload a recording on youtube, I have qualms about that and we won't go into the why at this point.

If I were in the neighborhood of purchasing the hardware necessary to join the twitch/discord quagmire, it would not be expedient or reasonable enough to justify and simply because of my desire to post video game footage on these boards.

So chalk it up to a learning experience, I believe I am entitled to one or two of those in a lifetime.

This thread can be a living tombstone for my progression into modern media and all it's avenues.

Thanks for checking out the thread though and to those that will follow in my footsteps.....

Get a Playstation.

• 2 weeks later...