UnevenEdge

I could write a symposium on how dysfunctional it is here.

Youtree

If it weren't my job to have to create in some ineffable way for you, I would be much better off taking my time amongst other similarly gifted boards.  And It's regretful that I can't even seem to find a place here with the less offensive members, but I guess that would take away from the platitude of being a controversial hip website.  The way in which vitriolic comments meet the fore of my brain, man I really don't even wanna be here.  But something drives me to come back every time now.  If there ever were a person who could help me find the magical castle in the sky where people don't have to see each other dicks about every minute or so it would be greatly appreciated.

Can someone sensible (a mod) tell me where to go to relay what I've seen to customer support?  As always, I am prepared to withstand a lot of naysaying until I can actually get someone to talk to.  Sorry for the prejudiced and or uneducated sounding title and OP, I had to fire off some of my own diseases here in the process of finding a place I'm good with and hopefully in a way I can transition over if it's to my liking.  I'm not up for an argument here.  I left before and I'll do it again.  That simple.

Edited by Youtree

Just now, Insipid said:

I'm not saying this to be rude, but simply go to another forum then. Does it really matter that you're failing to find an audience here? I'm sure there's a subreddit out there for your ramblings.

Protocolpro 

• Confused 1