UnevenEdge

My birthday fuck up with 20 somethings

jackiemarie90

LOL so that house I got kicked out of....I'm still involved in their drama.

One of the things that drove me crazy in the house, was the unhealthy polyamorous relationships going on. I wanted to be most people's friend, no matter what. But my naiveté didn't consider that me being friends with a lot of people didn't sit well with others I was friends with. So when I was talking about relationships in the house, I let it slip that I knew that one of my friends, let's call her pajama pants girl, who was super attached to a guy who I once called red pants guy. To the point she was highly possessive of him, and would get mad at any girl who was friendly with him. She thought I was a threat once, but I became friends with her. But what she didn't know, that her best friend and him were actually sleeping together. They knew to keep it secret from her. But since my old student room was close by, I did know. On top of this, I consider red pants guy to be a really good friend of mine too, in fact he became my friend first, but when I learned he was polyamorous, I figured I let him do his thing and we would just be happy weeb friends. I figured it was ok for polyamorous people to sleep around, pajama pants girl did the same behind his back.

But another friend, lets call him fashion pants, didn't like their friend group. And when they found this info, they decided to spread the information, to cause trouble to her best friend. What is upsetting, is that this information, of course, really hurts pajama pants girl, and she doesn't even want to consider that the info could be true. She loves her best friend and this guy so much. She has an unhealthy attachment to this guy, and I wish she didn't. But she also has borderline personality disorder, which makes her susceptible to doing that anyway. Now people are talking about that drama, and of course, my friend pajama pants girl feels humiliated by it. Honestly, I'm crying about it right now. Because all these secrets and her not wanting to hear the truth is just heartbreaking. I love pajama pants girl, and this guy, and I wouldn't want them to be sad. I hate this, I hate that my loud mouth released this information, and now fashion pants guy feels bad. But it's just an awlful situation. And now they are going to show up at my birthday tomorrow knowing this. I just hope nothing bad happens. College drama sucks. 😔

13 minutes ago, Vamped said:

They should all just take off their various pants and have one big orgy. That way everybody has slept with everybody and everybody's equal. 

My asexual ass would actually prefer this outcome. But these 20 something’s have a lot of feeeEEELLLINGS. And I just want everyone to be happy.

10 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Wait, when did this happen?

Living in student housing with a bunch of horny 20 something’s made me realized I actually don’t care for sex the same way others do. I’m on the asexual spectrum, but not sex repulsed. I’d say I’m more sexual neutral. I have it, just don’t get much pleasure from the thought or action, so I dont engage in it often.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, jackiemarie90 said:

Living in student housing with a bunch of horny 20 something’s made me realized I actually don’t care for sex the same way others do. I’m on the asexual spectrum, but not sex repulsed. I’d say I’m more sexual neutral. I have it, just don’t get much pleasure from the thought or action, so I dont engage in it often.

..... just sounds like me in my 30s if I'm being honest XD

Oh wait ... without the having sex part 

• Like 1