UnevenEdge

Guys I'm gonna be an adult holy shit

GuyBeardmane

47 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

dont get me started on cars!

biggest waste of time and money. 

I took down some of my retirement to pay my fucking old car off so I could start over debt free and some fucker ran into me on the interstate and totalled it out 

I HAD JUST PAID IT OFF 

• Like 2

On 6/30/2022 at 3:35 PM, GuyBeardmane said:

Next week I'm moving into a friend's house instead of my mom's house!  Adulting omg!  Job and rent and groceries and bills and such fuck me runnin!

Congratulations. I hope that honeymoon lasts a long while for you. The next part is….you know what? I’m gonna let you discover that on your own. 

Whether anyone in America is an adult is debatable at this point. One portion is fascist police state and other portion has difficulty holding the former portion in check.... Thread derailed by your friendly neighborhood Last_Words :|

On 7/6/2022 at 3:48 PM, Vamped said:

ANYWAY ....

Did you move yet?

Do you have a real bedroom suite and comforter set? 

No to the bedroom suite, but there's a bed and a dresser and a desk.  Also I just came back in from swimming BECAUSE THERE'S A FUCKING POOL IN THE BACKYARD.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, GuyBeardmane said:

No to the bedroom suite, but there's a bed and a dresser and a desk.  Also I just came back in from swimming BECAUSE THERE'S A FUCKING POOL IN THE BACKYARD.

Are you living at my old frat? 

Pretty sure that's what they called the hot tub when the president of the frat wasn't around.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

Are you living at my old frat? 

Pretty sure that's what they called the hot tub when the president of the frat wasn't around.

Definitely not a frathouse.  The pool is shaped like a bean and has a diving board.

Spoiler: I got sunburnt because my ass hasn't spent time outside for years.  Look at this red from being in a pool for like an hour.

20220707_220222.jpg

• Like 2

22 hours ago, GuyBeardmane said:

Definitely not a frathouse.  The pool is shaped like a bean and has a diving board.

Spoiler: I got sunburnt because my INCREDIBLY HANDSOME ass hasn't spent time outside for years.  Look at this red from being in a pool for like an hour.

20220707_220222.jpg

FTFY bro