Jump to content
UnevenEdge
Sign in to follow this  
CountFrylock

so what is this message board's purpose anyways?

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

originally it was meant to be a replacement for the now defunct adultswim message boards

however these days it seems to just be  a place to shit-post

the discord for this message board is just that...incoherent rambling and silly shit-posting

so is that what really this message board is now?...A Place for nonsensical bullshit to reside where people have accepted that most of the time

they'll be talking to themselves on here given how little activity this board actually gets

 

Edited by CountFrylock
  • Thanks 1
  • D'oh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CountFrylock said:

originally it was meant to be a replacement for the now defunct adultswim message boards

however these days it seems to just be  a place to shit-post

the discord for this message board is just that...incoherent rambling and silly shit-posting

so is that what really this message board is now?...A Place for nonsensical bullshit to reside where people have accepted that most of the time

they'll be talking to themselves on here given how little activity this board actually gets

 

Save us with your 5 star content 

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, André Toulon said:

Save us with your 5 star content 

I'm Seriously...what even is this place anymore?

most people on here don't even seem like they wanna be here anymore yet they'll still shit post and goof around despite there being little to no audience to see this demonstration of theatrical shit posting

  • D'oh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Real talk I would rather scream in this hole where it echoes than Twitter or Reddit where it would fucking die.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This place exists for people to communicate [ or not ] with similar idiots in an environment that isn't FB or Twit. You can have longer discussions that will still exist to continue from week to week without having to drill through all the clutter and filler of other types of media feed to actually get back to. 

Also, frog butt cheeks.

See the source image

  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Seight said:

Real talk I would rather scream in this hole where it echoes than Twitter or Reddit where it would fucking die.

when there are so few people on a message board though  it's easy for there to be irritating people that you can't avoid

because there isn't anybody else logging on

 

 

  • D'oh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, CountFrylock said:

when there are so few people on a message board though  it's easy for there to be irritating people that you can't avoid

because there isn't anybody else logging on

 

 

Imposter 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did people not shit post on ASMB?

 

Or is it we're not supposed to shit post without making concessions for sexual predators/pedophiles ... cause that's what I remember from ASMB

squints-david-rose.gif

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CountFrylock said:

when there are so few people on a message board though  it's easy for there to be irritating people that you can't avoid

because there isn't anybody else logging on

 

 

So, why don’t you bring your friends here so it isn’t the same people shit posting at each other?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At this point, I'm just popping up here and there to hopefully see the final moments of the one real iteration of the ASMB. That survey held recently makes me think the mods are having similar sentiments to OP.

That pathetic joke of a discord doesn't count.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this place is a perfectly fine substitute for the ASMB. Of course, I say that having holed myself up (mostly) to the anime boards and never venturing into what accounts for IB and Pod 6 nowadays.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is just a place to post stuff.  What's wrong with that?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do love how people who don't enjoy it for what it is still need to tell us such....just not the same without an awful caping crusade, eh Benji.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How very existential of you. 🥴

At this point, I just post and try not to dwell on the semantics of it all.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/20/2022 at 11:32 AM, Jman said:

This is just a place to post stuff.  What's wrong with that?

nothing wrong but there's no order it's pretty much the inmates running the asylum

  • Like 1
  • D'oh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...