UnevenEdge

do you worship Yaldabaoth?

Mini_ghost420

5 minutes ago, Mini_ghost420 said:

hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ain't seen yuu in while. listen man go look it  up, or don't  it doesn't really matter in the end you're in the dream of Azathoth

I mean I did look it up, but I think you're confusing atheism with gnosticism there. OP took me into another gnostic rabbit hole, but I don't mind. It's an interesting belief and it always makes me want to know more. So you speak of the demiurge.. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

I mean I did look it up, but I think you're confusing atheism with gnosticism there. OP took me into another gnostic rabbit hole, but I don't mind. It's an interesting belief and it always makes me want to know more. So you speak of the demiurge.. 

no man Christeans worship Yaldabaoth and atheists worship the fake reality he made 

The first time Sierra ever did anal I said that I would only put part of it in but I lied and put it all in there sorry if TMI
😮

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mini_ghost420 said:

no man Christeans worship Yaldabaoth and atheists worship the fake reality he made 

The first time Sierra ever did anal I said that I would only put part of it in but I lied and put it all in there sorry if TMI
😮

Well I knew this was gonna esculate quickly somehow, but I didn't really see that one coming. Good on ya. 

but ummm...back on topic you can be an atheist without worshipping science or the natural order. Atheists tend to accept their contemporary societies scientific explanation of the natural order anyway, but I mean by definition they don't worship it, or anything. I mean many people that consider themselves atheists are even open minded to creationist explanations they just side with whoever tends to carry the burden of proof...Myself included. 

So maybe the universe didn't explode from a cosmic yolk, but scientists are a lot better at carrying their burden of proof than the guys claiming a nameless shapeless being that talks through bushes and knocks up virgins did it in 6 days? It is 6 right? Rest on the seventh?  Anyway my point is

Religion = MY magic master in the sky made everything including you, and he wants you to do as I say. Look it even says so right here in this book I wrote. Have a copy here's one for the kids..

Atheism = Look your book is full of plotholes and...the parts you didn't make up to suit yourself seem to be ripped off from {insert pagan belief here}. Nah no thanks I'll stick with science.

3 hours ago, Mini_ghost420 said:

😮

No....no they do not.

Just now, Ric said:

I remember kicking it's ass in Persona 5.

Thanks for reminding me about Persona I have played literally 0 of them. Joker in Smash bros, and DB putting Persona characters against simular anime characters made it sound pretty tight though. They shoot themselves in the head to activate their anime powers it sounds intense..