UnevenEdge

I'm throwing a house party

Mix

I've already made several mistakes.

I told my neighbors ahead of time, also invited them, like you do when you don't want them to call the cops.

Turns out they think I called the cops on them some time ago and I could not convince them otherwise, so they are for sure calling the cops.

I also made a bad throw away joke about the party being BYOB (bring your own bitch) in a group text where people had added their girlfriends.

These women already hate me for being the archetype of the guy you don't want your husband to be friends with. Also, because they've secured the gold band on the finger and I still refer to them as "the girlfriends."

And I failed to secure blackjack and hookers.

It's gonna suck.

Wanna come?

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, nameraka said:

I was never much fun at parties to begin with, and now I don''t even drink.

all I have to offer is one horribly unfunny rape joke. 

you don't want this.

I'm going to need you to refrain from telling the rape joke until I give you the signal.

The signal will be when I tell my rape joke.

Two rape jokes cancel each other out. That's science.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Mix said:

I've already made several mistakes.

I told my neighbors ahead of time, also invited them, like you do when you don't want them to call the cops.

Turns out they think I called the cops on them some time ago and I could not convince them otherwise, so they are for sure calling the cops.

I also made a bad throw away joke about the party being BYOB (bring your own bitch) in a group text where people had added their girlfriends.

These women already hate me for being the archetype of the guy you don't want your husband to be friends with. Also, because they've secured the gold band on the finger and I still refer to them as "the girlfriends."

And I failed to secure blackjack and hookers.

It's gonna suck.

Wanna come?

BYOBJAH

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sawdamizer said:

The year is 1999, you’ve got a CD with  650 hours of free AOL burning in your mailbox… Pizza Hut is about to deliver your piping hot pepperoni pizza…. 

it’s go time.

I was 10, you can't be on the internet too long because who knows who is going to call the landline XD

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Vamped said:

Police and rape jokes ... 

Nan non nah GIF - Find on GIFER

how else are you supposed to throw a house party?

This isn't one of your cotillions or late evening soirees.

You leave your manners at home and come have a good time.