UnevenEdge

Sorry, It's my first time

Mix

What ever it is you're doing, people cut you some slack if you've never done it before.

Those five words are a spell that absolves you of ineptness.

Which is why it's so stupid that virgins hide the fact that they're virgins.

Claim your mulligans in life whenever available.

I just started banging dudes and I let them know what's up and they've let me get away with a lot.

Mostly terrible jokes.

In fact it's worked out so well that i'm thinking of telling women, in future, i've only had sex with men.

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, Mix said:

What ever it is you're doing, people cut you some slack if you've never done it before.

Those five words are a spell that absolves you of ineptness.

Which is why it's so stupid that virgins hide the fact that they're virgins.

Claim your mulligans in life whenever available.

I just started banging dudes and I let them know what's up and they've let me get away with a lot.

Mostly terrible jokes.

In fact it's worked out so well that i'm thinking of telling women, in future, i've only had sex with men.

I think the trick is to not tell them until you seal the deal.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Actually, at this point.....I would try it. I mean, just saying you're a virgin will definitely draw one of these crazy broads that want to "throw this pussy on his green ass"....

But iirc, you're legit looking for a relationship and that's cool, but I'm more goal oriented here.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Actually, at this point.....I would try it. I mean, just saying you're a virgin will definitely draw one of these crazy broads that want to "throw this pussy on his green ass"....

But iirc, you're legit looking for a relationship and that's cool, but I'm more goal oriented here.

Actually that's what my IRL friend said. I'm kinda scared to pull that thread though.... cause inevitably the question why I'm a virgin will follow. Then what do I say? Oh I'm too shy and awkward so I hardly ask anyone out and the rare occasion I do, I get turned down?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Actually that's what my IRL friend said. I'm kinda scared to pull that thread though.... cause inevitably the question why I'm a virgin will follow. Then what do I say? Oh I'm too shy and awkward so I hardly ask anyone out and the rare occasion I do, I get turned down?

Make the occasion less rare then, shoot your shot man....

Now I can only assume you take rejection way worse than I do, so that's why you're apprehensive, but honestly, if you get told no....you probably dodged a bullet....I've gotten a few noes that I'm glad I got.

Edited by André Toulon
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

You wanna answer the question why are you still a virgin or why are you giving out terrible dick? 

You could just throw some bullshit at them. I'm waiting for the right person or whatever. I swear you're making this way harder than it has to be. 

• Like 2

I think what Doomy is getting at (without knowing he's getting at it) is that being a virgin is kind of integral to who he is, as a function of his self-perceived problems with connecting with women.  Like how he doesn't want to date a woman until he has his own place or how he could never talk to the girl he had a crush on until he found out she was already seeing someone else, it's about him not being confident enough to read body language or to interpret innuendo and how he fears being exposed as clueless by that question.

2 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Nah

It doesn't make sense to limp most of the way home before using your crutches.

• Haha 1