UnevenEdge
Sign in to follow this  
Jman

Crunchyroll gets Chainsaw Man

Rev up the chainsaws and prepare for an adaptation of the hit manga.

Chances of getting on Toonami: virtually zero.

Still better than the absolute zero that would have happened if Netflix nabbed it first, but at least then I'd feel more comfortable watching it immediately.

They've been doing their own quite a bit lately, the real question is will it be Texas-based or L.A.-based?

3 hours ago, PokeNirvash said:

They've been doing their own quite a bit lately, the real question is will it be Texas-based or L.A.-based?

OH THANK GOD that's the one possible good thing out of this merger: Not hearing the same 10 voices in every dub.

Not surprising in the slightest. Even though Netflix has gotten better with their handling of simulcasts, I like CR more. Helps that they're already airing Spy×Family, which is the other big Jump title of the moment.

I marathoned this manga a week ago. I’m far more hyped now that I was able to experience all that. Hopefully, CR will give a lot more resources for it to thrive than Netflix or old FUNi would’ve.

cannot wait until we get an actual trailer that shows us what the anime will be like

the teaser was just that a teaser and isn't an accurate depiction of how the anime will be

August 7 will see a new trailer and a release date announcement.  Hopefully other stuff too.

• Like 1