UnevenEdge

Asking this again because I'm still in the dark

André Toulon

Is the surname Disney fake? Have you ever met another Disney? I mean when Walt died, did they retire the name?..... wouldn't we are least have came across one on random on a reality show or game show or some shit.

Like not even directly related to Walt....just someone else with the name Disney.

Did the same thing happen to Hitler?  I mean, due to him....I wouldn't be surprised if the family renounced the name because there is no coming back from that. Just being unlucky enough to be a Hitler. 

Hell, even Adolf.    I mean did he legit fuck than name up for everyone....not that it's that great....but you can assume there would be another kid named Adolf... especially with the amount of holocaust deniers out there.

Now Einstein....I assume there is more of them and it just not prominent in America.....but have you met any other Einsteins.

But you get the picture....my real question is can you retire a name

I feel like while we were on the Disney Cruise line bus they had a video with one of his daughters on it and she used her husband's last name. 

Which to me is crazy. If there were ever a time to take your wife's name, I would 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Is the surname Disney fake? Have you ever met another Disney? I mean when Walt died, did they retire the name?..... wouldn't we are least have came across one on random on a reality show or game show or some shit.

Like not even directly related to Walt....just someone else with the name Disney.

Did the same thing happen to Hitler?  I mean, due to him....I wouldn't be surprised if the family renounced the name because there is no coming back from that. Just being unlucky enough to be a Hitler. 

Hell, even Adolf.    I mean did he legit fuck than name up for everyone....not that it's that great....but you can assume there would be another kid named Adolf... especially with the amount of holocaust deniers out there.

Now Einstein....I assume there is more of them and it just not prominent in America.....but have you met any other Einsteins.

But you get the picture....my real question is can you retire a name

Here's a 2014 interview with someone with the last name Hitler.

From things I've looked up, Disney is an uncommon last name.  It's an old Norman shortening of "de Isigny," basically saying someone is of the French region of Isigny.  Other last names took prominence.

• Thanks 1

So basically the Disney surname is not retired, the family is just not out here going crazy in the media like I would be 

I'd be everywhere with mouse ears on talking shit XD

Ms. Disney you need to calm down

Don't tell me to calm down, I will have Mickey Mouse fuck you up personally!! 

Then giggle and leave 

• Haha 4