Jump to content
UnevenEdge
Sign in to follow this  
ghostrek

star trek Strange New Worlds

Recommended Posts

I'm not paying for a paramount + membership though 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Vamped said:

I'm not paying for a paramount + membership though 

Neither is he… he’s just talking shit, he didn’t watch it

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I doubt it's as good as fucking.

But hey, to each ther own, right?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ghostrek said:

 

 

it is fucking good

So do a review. You can stand in front of the camera and just say "it is fucking good." It wouldn't be as interesting as your views on The Cabinet of Dr Caligari were, but I'd give you a thumbs up for effort.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mthor said:

So do a review. You can stand in front of the camera and just say "it is fucking good." It wouldn't be as interesting as your views on The Cabinet of Dr Caligari were, but I'd give you a thumbs up for effort.

 

9F3A7941-6233-442C-93E9-5718FFE5AE53.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 5/7/2022 at 6:19 AM, Sawdamizer said:

Neither is he… he’s just talking shit, he didn’t watch it

i have it  i pay 4.99 per month

Edited by ghostrek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, stilgar said:

Pirate it you nerd.

Hey now, he wouldn't like it someone else downloaded a janitor meat packer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, ghostrek said:

i have it  i pay 4.99 per month

Can I use your password?  Let you use my Disney +…

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, scoobdog said:

Can I use your password?  Let you use my Disney +…

no   i have botrh

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...