Jump to content
UnevenEdge
Sign in to follow this  
mumbo

1033 marked 1000 years from Jesus' death!

Recommended Posts

Should we be expecting something in 2033?

 

 

Some experts and Bible translators describe the year of Jesus' birth to be not accord to the actual day 1 of AD but why?

Edited by CactusLove

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Isn't there a new arrival with the battle against the demons of hell planned out in Armageddon?  I like to think this space travel and government conspiracy theories are the biggest bullshit, and we literally will see the end of life next decade, but in terms of our souls.. our existence.. our will to be good towards mankind and betterment of whatever rules have guided society to its current condition, and whatever may call you a God will take us to the next page of our eternity... so imagine that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought the calendar was off by a few years because the census described in the Bible that sent Mary and Joseph to Bethlehem actually happened somewhere between 6-3BC.

Not 100% sure on the number of years, but I'm pretty sure King Herrod was dead by 1BC.

Also, yes. We should be expecting something.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CactusLove said:

Should we be expecting something in 2033?

 

 

Some experts and Bible translators describe the year of Jesus' birth to be not accord to the actual day 1 of AD but why?

the singularity is going to be jesus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Poof said:

the singularity is going to be jesus

The singularity is the entire universe collapsed in on itself, and isn't for billions and billions of years

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, CactusLove said:

The singularity is the entire universe collapsed in on itself, and isn't for billions and billions of years

wrong.gif

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How so?  Or are you referring to Trump diplomatic reversing everything he says when he realizes it sounds stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, CactusLove said:

How so?  Or are you referring to Trump diplomatic reversing everything he says when he realizes it sounds stupid.

technically you're not but you damn well know i meant the technological singularity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Poof said:

technically you're not but you damn well know i meant the technological singularity

I really don't know what that is, poof?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really thought you meant the Universal collapse that happens after the expanse, in relativity... everything gets mushed down to the smallest size of matter and continues to crush until the next big bang, then expanse, then collapse for infinity... it's relativity, it's only theoretical...

Edited by CactusLove
Typo
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CactusLove said:

I really don't know what that is, poof?

oh sorry the technological singularity is when AI will reach a point where it can improve upon itself in a feedback loop so it gets better at being better faster and faster until it's essentially all powerful and nobody can stop it and humanity can't compete against it and humans become obsolete

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Poof said:

oh sorry the technological singularity is when AI will reach a point where it can improve upon itself in a feedback loop so it gets better at being better faster and faster until it's essentially all powerful and nobody can stop it and humanity can't compete against it and humans become obsolete

Oh OK I heard of that.. they will replicate and use resources much better than us and determine we are a threat to their existence... I think... it will be whatever sufficient number of robots they find necessary to extinguish us? Hahaha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CactusLove said:

Oh OK I heard of that.. they will replicate and use resources much better than us and determine we are a threat to their existence... I think... it will be whatever sufficient number of robots they find necessary to extinguish us? Hahaha 

it'll do whatever it wants. It might just wanna get some Arbys. Their french dip sandwiches are actually really good. An omnipotent AI would know. But point being it could want to do anything theres no telling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Poof said:

it'll do whatever it wants. It might just wanna get some Arbys. Their french dip sandwiches are actually really good. An omnipotent AI would know. But point being it could want to do anything theres no telling.

Woahhh...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...