Jump to content
UnevenEdge
Kudasai

R.I.P. Danny Tanner

Recommended Posts

.....noooooo

Damn, this is one that stings me. I love how none was the wiser of how cool he was because of his straight laced tv persona from FH an AFV.

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

.....noooooo

Damn, this is one that stings me. I love how none was the wiser of how cool he was because of his straight laced tv persona from FH an AFV.

They are saying drugs… what a dude

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Sawdamizer said:

They are saying drugs… what a dude

I'm hearing it may have been sarcoidosis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't he rape and kill a girl in 1990?

Good riddance, imho.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really liked him on Full House and America's Funniest Home Videos when I was a kid.

Especially Funniest Home Videos.  He was my favorite host and I never liked the hosts that came

after nearly as much.  It's too bad he died.  Watched a couple YT videos he was in last year.

I'll miss him.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bnmjy said:

Didn't he rape and kill a girl in 1990?

Good riddance, imho.

naw dude. that was bobcat goldthwait. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are people out there who don't realize he was anything but Danny Tanner or the AFV guy

Alexa play Despacito 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/9/2022 at 10:06 PM, bnmjy said:

Didn't he rape and kill a girl in 1990?

Good riddance, imho.

No he didn’t. He was roasted by CC back in the day and off color jokes were said. Saget’s comedy was filthy unlike what he portrayed on tv. Anywho between his and CC’s off color jokes led to idiots believing he was a pedo, or rapist.  

Edited by 1pooh4u
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

No he didn’t. He was roasted by CC back in the day and off color jokes were said. Saget’s comedy was filthy unlike what he portrayed on tv. Anywho between his and CC’s off color jokes led to idiots believing he was a pedo, or rapist.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, bnmjy said:

 

So you know he didn’t and how the rumors got started?  They aren’t even his cringe  jokes although he might’ve told inappropriate jokes about them 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

So you know he didn’t and how the rumors got started?  They aren’t even his cringe  jokes although he might’ve told inappropriate jokes about them 

I was just making a reference to this . . . I don't really believe it.

Edited by bnmjy
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bnmjy said:

I was just making a reference to this . . . I don't really believe it.

I’m not trying to be a dick, or anything, I was trying to determine if you maybe were channeling Nabs. 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nabreezy said:

Look at who's left...the two worst ones

You're half right.  Lovitz is cool, but Tim Allen is.... not so cool.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, scoobdog said:

You're half right.  Lovitz is cool, but Tim Allen is.... not so cool.

If nothing else, The Critic cemented Lovitz' "cool" status.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

If nothing else, The Critic cemented Lovitz' "cool" status.

Dude is underrated:  he's a legit comedy legend.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...