Jump to content
UnevenEdge
Nabreezy

Well guys, I heard some bad news about this site.

Recommended Posts

Nothing confirmed yet, but it's sounding like there's a strong possibility that this might be the last secret Santa season for ol' unevenedge. Probably shouldn't say anything since there's no official word on this yet, but considering the abrupt way the ASMBs went down with little warning, it just seems like the right thing to do. 

So cherish this fleeting present moment, be good to each other, and appreciate whatever time together that we have left. 

  • D'oh 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We should hold a donation drive, in spite of you, to keep this place running until at least 2023.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bnmjy said:

We should hold a donation drive, in spite of you, to keep this place running until at least 2023.

Don't think the admins will be doing any more of those, but I hope every both of you who would try to get an unofficial one going have fun with that. 

  • D'oh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Nabreezy said:

Don't think the admins will be doing any more of those, but I hope every both of you who would try to get an unofficial one going have fun with that. 

I'm sure things are better now that you're not spamming the report feature with your childish complaints.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Nabreezy said:

Don't think the admins will be doing any more of those, but I hope every both of you who would try to get an unofficial one going have fun with that. 

I don't care about what you may have heard through the grapevine from people playing "enemy of my enemy is my friend" kinda bullshit.

The mods will undoubtedly read this thread. Lithium was corporate owned. We're not. A last donation drive may seem like a good idea.

This is why socialism doesn't work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SnitchyMcRat said:

There is 0 worry, outrages, or given fucks in this thread.

Indeed. Not with a bang, but a whimper.

  • D'oh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ginguy said:

Is this thread here because you reneged on Secret Santa last year?

 

Tell another tall tale, sponges. 

  • D'oh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/24/2021 at 10:21 PM, bnmjy said:

The mods will undoubtedly read this thread. Lithium was corporate owned. We're not. A last donation drive may seem like a good idea.

They've seen it.

Still no donation drive. 

I hope you find peace. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/24/2021 at 8:36 PM, Nabreezy said:

Nothing confirmed yet, but it's sounding like there's a strong possibility that this might be the last secret Santa season for ol' unevenedge. Probably shouldn't say anything since there's no official word on this yet, but considering the abrupt way the ASMBs went down with little warning, it just seems like the right thing to do. 

So cherish this fleeting present moment, be good to each other, and appreciate whatever time together that we have left. 

You know, the sooner we all just leave and don't come back, the sooner it'll all be over.

 

You go first.

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Nabreezy said:

They've seen it.

Still no donation drive. 

I hope you find peace. 

It's been taken care of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mthor said:

You know, the sooner we all just leave and don't come back, the sooner it'll all be over.

 

You go first.

Done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Nabreezy said:

Tell another tall tale, sponges. 

Can confirm, Nabs did not fail.

It was LB who failed Neko last year.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...