UnevenEdge

YashaHime: Princess Half-Demon Doubleheader Episodes 18 & 19 Discussion!!

14 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

LOL yeah that's true, though I guess he could send people after her. That is if anyone else actually even bounty hunts for him in the first place lmao.

She could just kick his ass easily I'm sure, as well.  Not really sure what Jyubei could do.  Yeah I'm not sure if anyone else actually works for him since we've never seen anyone else, haha.

23 hours ago, ben0119 said:

In Final Act.  When he got Bakusaiga, he got his arm back.  Which happened because Sesshomaru became less of an asshole or something.

https://inuyasha.fandom.com/wiki/Bakusaiga#:~:text=Sesshōmaru%2C seeing him and realizing,appeared in his new hand.

Sesshomaru's whole character arc is to become less of an asshole. He's clearly this franchise's Vegeta.

Episode 18 - Konton's demise was anticlimactic as fuck, I'm sorry. On the other hand, Sesshomaru showing up for three minutes was extremely interesting, and his silence on the matter of his own kids really leaves his motivations regarding them one of the most interesting parts of the show.

Episode 19 - This was the other episode James Beckett trashed that I cared enough to read up on, and while I understand his frustrations, I can't help but feel he was acting like his expectations were way too high for a show he didn't see, nor ever cares to see, the prequel of. Is it not in-character for a stereotypical ojou-sama to seek vengeance against someone for a slightly ruined kimono? It's like he's never experienced an ojou-sama character in his life, or at least thinks it way too beneath him to enjoy even in the slightest.

That said, I'm liking Setsuna and her wet blanket attitude more with each episode, and if Hisui and his sidekicks knew what Kohaku's life was like before the present day, their hopes of giving him a better life than what they got now would seem as foolish to them as they do to us.

[the true winner of inuyasha]

• Thanks 1