UnevenEdge

YashaHime: Princess Half-Demon Doubleheader Episodes 18 & 19 Discussion!!

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

The princess I am fine with, but the other character is pretty stereotypical, especially to be seen in a show that was made just a year ago.

yeah, they went all in on making them simple

That was actually supposed to be quoting your "Troll princess" line instead but I guess that works fine too lol

Edited by DangerMouse

5 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

How are they not making it a priority to get Moroha out of this whole debt situation?

Good question, haha.  I've also heard people ask why does Moroha even abide by the debt? It's not like Jyubei could do anything to her.

• Like 1

Just now, ben0119 said:

Good question, haha.  I've also heard people ask why does Moroha even abide by the debt? It's not like Jyubei could do anything to her.

LOL yeah that's true, though I guess he could send people after her. That is if anyone else actually even bounty hunts for him in the first place lmao.

• Like 1

This feels like a filler episode.  Except this show doesn't need any haha.

Though to be fair, as much as it felt like otherwise at times, the original series had very little filler in it.  That is just how the series was, lots of side adventures, and Naraku would only appear infrequently at times.  I remember people thought the Band of Seven Arc was filler. xD

But man those bounty hunters sure feel like filler characters!

Edited by ben0119
  • Haha 1