Jump to content
UnevenEdge
Sign in to follow this  
CountFrylock

Batman Under The Red Hood Discussion

Recommended Posts

Just now, saito34 said:

its a good question...at a certain point youre only indulging the joker's sick games

Yup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rpgamer said:

Maybe it aired on Pluto TV or something... damn, this is gonna bug the hell out of me. I know I've seen this before.

i posted the same thing...its like deja vu from something that never actually took place 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Joker survived?!

Yeah, that's pretty nuts when he was right next to the bombs.

Edited by DangerMouse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DangerMouse said:

"Impossible"

Suuuuuuure lol

People always break out from Arkham.  And from prison haha.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, saito34 said:

oddly naruto is on at 4:30

Yeah, just saw that, didn't expect that. And Jack after it like a weekday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah, just saw that, didn't expect that. And Jack after it like a weekday.

Yeah Jack too. They switched it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought it was really Clayface who was pretending to be Jason Todd.  But it seems that isn't the case in the comic storyline either.  I must have gotten stuff mixed up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, saito34 said:

Yeah Jack too. They switched it up.

Shippuden at 4:30 and a hour of Samurai Jack reruns at 5am. Reminds me of when the block officially ended at 6am every week.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AnimationFan14 said:

Shippuden at 4:30 and a hour of Samurai Jack reruns at 5am. Reminds me of when the block officially ended at 6am every week.

Oh yeah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah, so it's the one after that Sakura episode where she discovered a White Zetsu shape-shifted and infiltrated their triage area, so now they're all worried about possible infiltrators.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, saito34 said:

i posted the same thing...its like deja vu from something that never actually took place 😄

I did have Netflix for a brief while... I guess it's not impossible I watched it there. Nothing I've searched for seems to indicate that the Red Hood story was adapted into anything else.. I'm certain I'd seen the scene of Joker asking for a glass of water... And the standoff at the end was familiar..

I'll just assume it was Netflix, cuz can't figure out where else it might've aired.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, AnimationFan14 said:

Shippuden at 4:30 and a hour of Samurai Jack reruns at 5am. Reminds me of when the block officially ended at 6am every week.

i know...it's pretty much the same lineup which is cool. I must say though that I discovered a new fav in Black Dynamite. Show is flat out hilarious imo

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, saito34 said:

i know...it's pretty much the same lineup which is cool. I must say though that I discovered a new fav in Black Dynamite. Show is flat out hilarious imo

It’s so funny, and I also loved the live action movie originally. The show was a hilarious follow up to the film and it’s a shame it was canceled after only 2 seasons. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, rpgamer said:

I did have Netflix for a brief while... I guess it's not impossible I watched it there. Nothing I've searched for seems to indicate that the Red Hood story was adapted into anything else.. I'm certain I'd seen the scene of Joker asking for a glass of water... And the standoff at the end was familiar..

I'll just assume it was Netflix, cuz can't figure out where else it might've aired.

I did a whole internet search too...haha. It def wasn't Toonami, but for some reason I'm associating it with a prior batman marathon. Very odd. Maybe I watched it on HBO Max randomly one night ::shrug::

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AnimationFan14 said:

It’s so funny, and I also loved the live action movie originally. The show was a hilarious follow up to the film and it’s a shame it was canceled after only 2 seasons. 

I know...it is insanely funny. That Karate sound he makes just kills me 😆 I was surprised to see that Michael Jai White was the brains behind it. Only because I always associate him with that half ass Spawn movie. I should def check out the original movie. Have you seen it?

Edited by saito34
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AnimationFan14 said:

It’s so funny, and I also loved the live action movie originally. The show was a hilarious follow up to the film and it’s a shame it was canceled after only 2 seasons. 

Was it 2 seasons?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, saito34 said:

I know...it is insanely funny. That Karate sound he makes just kills me 😆 I was surprised to see that Michael Jai White was the brains behind it. Only because I always associate him with that half ass Spawn movie. I should check out the movie.

That reminds me, that Spawn animated series was great.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DangerMouse said:

That reminds me, that Spawn animated series was great.

The series is excellent. I actually just rewatched it HBO Max

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, saito34 said:

The series is excellent. I actually just rewatched it HBO Max

Oh nice, good to hear it holds up still, I should do that one of these days.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Oh nice, good to hear it holds up still, I should do that one of these days.

Def holds up 👍

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, saito34 said:

I know...it is insanely funny. That Karate sound he makes just kills me 😆 I was surprised to see that Michael Jai White was the brains behind it. Only because I always associate him with that half ass Spawn movie. I should def check out the original movie. Have you seen it?

Yes I bought it on blu ray and it made me bust out laughing. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AnimationFan14 said:

Yes I bought it on blu ray and it made me bust out laughing. 

 

Haha I actually didn't even know this existed. Cant wait to watch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, saito34 said:

Haha I actually didn't even know this existed. Cant wait to watch.

Dynamite: “No more selling drugs to the community” 

“But Black Dynamite, I sell drugs to the community” 

lol

A hilarious parody movie that Adult Swim really wanted as a show xD 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AnimationFan14 said:

Dynamite: “No more selling drugs to the community” 

“But Black Dynamite, I sell drugs to the community” 

lol

A hilarious parody movie that Adult Swim really wanted as a show xD 

That line totally stuck out to me too 😆

 It's too bad the live action show didn't happen but the cartoon will suffice

It's been a while since i found something so genuinely funny. I just love it. The Michael Jackson episode was genius.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ben0119 said:

I thought it was really Clayface who was pretending to be Jason Todd.  But it seems that isn't the case in the comic storyline either.  I must have gotten stuff mixed up.

A lot of the comic stuff was tied into Infinite Crisis.  This lets it stand alone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/17/2021 at 3:43 AM, saito34 said:

The series is excellent. I actually just rewatched it HBO Max

If HBO Max has it, maybe Toonami will air it for its 25th Anniversary?

They got away with Hellsing Ultimate Episode II, and that was just full of F-Bombs, so they could probably pull off Spawn with limited censorship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...