UnevenEdge

Batman Under The Red Hood Discussion

23 minutes ago, saito34 said:

i posted the same thing...its like deja vu from something that never actually took place 😄

I did have Netflix for a brief while... I guess it's not impossible I watched it there. Nothing I've searched for seems to indicate that the Red Hood story was adapted into anything else.. I'm certain I'd seen the scene of Joker asking for a glass of water... And the standoff at the end was familiar..

I'll just assume it was Netflix, cuz can't figure out where else it might've aired.

6 minutes ago, AnimationFan14 said:

Shippuden at 4:30 and a hour of Samurai Jack reruns at 5am. Reminds me of when the block officially ended at 6am every week.

i know...it's pretty much the same lineup which is cool. I must say though that I discovered a new fav in Black Dynamite. Show is flat out hilarious imo

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, saito34 said:

i know...it's pretty much the same lineup which is cool. I must say though that I discovered a new fav in Black Dynamite. Show is flat out hilarious imo

It’s so funny, and I also loved the live action movie originally. The show was a hilarious follow up to the film and it’s a shame it was canceled after only 2 seasons. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rpgamer said:

I did have Netflix for a brief while... I guess it's not impossible I watched it there. Nothing I've searched for seems to indicate that the Red Hood story was adapted into anything else.. I'm certain I'd seen the scene of Joker asking for a glass of water... And the standoff at the end was familiar..

I'll just assume it was Netflix, cuz can't figure out where else it might've aired.

I did a whole internet search too...haha. It def wasn't Toonami, but for some reason I'm associating it with a prior batman marathon. Very odd. Maybe I watched it on HBO Max randomly one night ::shrug::

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AnimationFan14 said:

It’s so funny, and I also loved the live action movie originally. The show was a hilarious follow up to the film and it’s a shame it was canceled after only 2 seasons. 

I know...it is insanely funny. That Karate sound he makes just kills me 😆 I was surprised to see that Michael Jai White was the brains behind it. Only because I always associate him with that half ass Spawn movie. I should def check out the original movie. Have you seen it?

Edited by saito34
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, saito34 said:

I know...it is insanely funny. That Karate sound he makes just kills me 😆 I was surprised to see that Michael Jai White was the brains behind it. Only because I always associate him with that half ass Spawn movie. I should check out the movie.

That reminds me, that Spawn animated series was great.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, saito34 said:

I know...it is insanely funny. That Karate sound he makes just kills me 😆 I was surprised to see that Michael Jai White was the brains behind it. Only because I always associate him with that half ass Spawn movie. I should def check out the original movie. Have you seen it?

Yes I bought it on blu ray and it made me bust out laughing. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, AnimationFan14 said:

Dynamite: “No more selling drugs to the community” 

“But Black Dynamite, I sell drugs to the community” 

lol

A hilarious parody movie that Adult Swim really wanted as a show xD 

That line totally stuck out to me too 😆

It's too bad the live action show didn't happen but the cartoon will suffice

It's been a while since i found something so genuinely funny. I just love it. The Michael Jackson episode was genius.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ben0119 said:

I thought it was really Clayface who was pretending to be Jason Todd.  But it seems that isn't the case in the comic storyline either.  I must have gotten stuff mixed up.

A lot of the comic stuff was tied into Infinite Crisis.  This lets it stand alone.

On 10/17/2021 at 3:43 AM, saito34 said:

The series is excellent. I actually just rewatched it HBO Max

If HBO Max has it, maybe Toonami will air it for its 25th Anniversary?

They got away with Hellsing Ultimate Episode II, and that was just full of F-Bombs, so they could probably pull off Spawn with limited censorship.