Jump to content
UnevenEdge
Mix

You know what company I never see play the game

Recommended Posts

Waffle House

A lot of shit happens there and I don't know if i'm just missing it or what, but there's never any damage control on social media or through the press. 

They don't give a shit.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You saw that report too, I take it? 

I think it was Waffle House anyway. Someone asked for cheese on their eggs and the waitress pulled a gun on him. The waitresses are DONE with your special orders. :D 

 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Waffle House is what it is and promises nothing else.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you see some shit go down at a waffle house, it was your fault for being there in the first place 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've never been to a Waffle House yet. The closest one near me is an hour away, in Hicksville.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They don’t have Waffle Houses on the Best Coast.

I think our thing is a Black Bear Diner or something…

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, scoobdog said:

They don’t have Waffle Houses on the Best Coast.

I think our thing is a Black Bear Diner or something…

denny's. 

or more so, late night mexican joints. giant ass carnita's burrito make the next morning tolerable. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, discolé monade said:

denny's. 

or more so, late night mexican joints. giant ass carnita's burrito make the next morning tolerable. 

Aren’t Denny’s on the East Coast too?  I mean they don’t deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as a Waffle House, regardless…. unless you’re talking about food poisoning.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Aren’t Denny’s on the East Coast too?  I mean they don’t deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as a Waffle House, regardless…. unless you’re talking about food poisoning.

i've seen one in savannah. 

but you're right. 

i just don't remember anything like waffle house out there. 

huddle house. that fucking place. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Back up off huddle house...I go there some nights and the always hooke up...I don't think I've ever had a bill over 7 bucks and I always have some to take with me.

The cooks and the waitresses are cool peeps

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Back up off huddle house...I go there some nights and the always hooke up...I don't think I've ever had a bill over 7 bucks and I always have some to take with me.

The cooks and the waitresses are cool peeps

oh, i know. huddle house is not at all terrible. 

except the one in town. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve been to Huddle House on the road, but not Waffle House. If you want waffles & coffee, they got your waffles and coffee. 

I think for both Houses, what they promise and deliver is purely just being a good breakfast you can get while you’re traveling. 

They’re not trying to roll out the XXL Double Stuffed CinnaMinion French Toast Meal like IHOP or coast off of the goodwill their signature breakfasts have like Denny’s. 

It’s simply a place to fill up so you don’t have to make too many stops before you make it to your destination. That, and a place to get into a fist fight with Kid Rock at. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, discolé monade said:

oh, i know. huddle house is not at all terrible. 

except the one in town. 

I had to look them up.

Why can't we have cool places like that?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/16/2021 at 5:02 PM, Mix said:

Waffle House

A lot of shit happens there and I don't know if i'm just missing it or what, but there's never any damage control on social media or through the press. 

They don't give a shit.

 

Not true...they just know how to keep things quiet...what happens in Waffle House, stays in Waffle House or...

For example

Edited by tsar4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tsar4 said:

Not true...they just know how to keep things quiet...what happens in Waffle House, stays in Waffle House or...

For example

 

On 10/16/2021 at 3:33 PM, katt_goddess said:

You saw that report too, I take it? 

I think it was Waffle House anyway. Someone asked for cheese on their eggs and the waitress pulled a gun on him. The waitresses are DONE with your special orders. :D 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...