Jump to content
UnevenEdge
quebecelegy

did anyone here get covid?

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Nabreezy said:

I haven't, as far as I know, but others here have.

Welcome back! 

nice to see there's still some people here. what happened to sandstone? is naraku still with his gf? was there a meltdown here when biden won? where's bucket? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, quebecelegy said:

nice to see there's still some people here. what happened to sandstone? is naraku still with his gf? was there a meltdown here when biden won? where's bucket? 

Sandstone hasn't posted in awhile but I think he hangs out on one of the splinter discord groups (not the official UE one or whatever), zeni might be able to invite you to it lol. idr his name on here or i'd tag him. He was banned for awhile for all the legal teen stuff, but then he claimed to have a liver transplant because of drinking too many Milwaukee Beasts so they let him back out of pity since he looked like such shit in his youtube videos. Nobody can be fully certain whether it's real or just a zeni bit however.

I think Naraku is still with....a gf, probably a different one than whoever you remember but idk tbh. He mostly hangs out on the official UE discord. 

Biden meltdown, nah not really, it's kinda hard to remember that whole election week mess that bled into 1/6 but basically after Biden won and got into office most everyone pretty much checked out of politics altogether so it's pretty difficult to get any real discussion about basically any political topic anymore now that Trump is no longer President. Most political topics and opinions that do get expressed are still just about Trump in one way or another, ya know like "oh well Trump made us get out of Afghanistan, Trump did covid, Trump ran the concentration camps on the border in a meaner way" that sort of stuff. I guess everyone burnt themselves out after four straight years of near daily freakouts. 

I still like to rant about Scumbag Joseph from time to time but like I said, nobody's really interested in talking or hearing about it since the Dems are the "good guys" and everything is back on cruise control now or wtfever.

Bucket is ban on sight now, basically for being way too racist way too many times, but he's been known to show up on groyper clown alts and make a few posts usually in the dead of night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So far my plan of "Being vaccinated, but also I don't want it" has proven successful. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sawdamizer said:

Lawd knows I’m tryin

I keep thinking about joining for the lulz,. But then I remember that there probably won't be any

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

I keep thinking about joining for the lulz,. But then I remember that there probably won't be any

I mean, nothing else is on anyways 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sawdamizer said:

You’ll vouche for me, right?

depends, how much ramen do you have to offer?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Naraku4656 said:

depends, how much ramen do you have to offer?

Hey baby. I've got long arms if you know what I mean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Back in November, about ten days after election day. Considering I live in PA, I guess you could say I got covid to get Biden elected. 😑

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought about it, but it's just so played out. I mean it's just not cool anymore, ya know?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nope. Vaccinated, social distancing, masks, sanitizer, etc. 

I am antisocial anyways. The pandemic didn't really impact me.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Nabreezy said:

Sandstone hasn't posted in awhile but I think he hangs out on one of the splinter discord groups (not the official UE one or whatever), zeni might be able to invite you to it lol. idr his name on here or i'd tag him. He was banned for awhile for all the legal teen stuff, but then he claimed to have a liver transplant because of drinking too many Milwaukee Beasts so they let him back out of pity since he looked like such shit in his youtube videos. Nobody can be fully certain whether it's real or just a zeni bit however.

I think Naraku is still with....a gf, probably a different one than whoever you remember but idk tbh. He mostly hangs out on the official UE discord. 

Biden meltdown, nah not really, it's kinda hard to remember that whole election week mess that bled into 1/6 but basically after Biden won and got into office most everyone pretty much checked out of politics altogether so it's pretty difficult to get any real discussion about basically any political topic anymore now that Trump is no longer President. Most political topics and opinions that do get expressed are still just about Trump in one way or another, ya know like "oh well Trump made us get out of Afghanistan, Trump did covid, Trump ran the concentration camps on the border in a meaner way" that sort of stuff. I guess everyone burnt themselves out after four straight years of near daily freakouts. 

I still like to rant about Scumbag Joseph from time to time but like I said, nobody's really interested in talking or hearing about it since the Dems are the "good guys" and everything is back on cruise control now or wtfever.

Bucket is ban on sight now, basically for being way too racist way too many times, but he's been known to show up on groyper clown alts and make a few posts usually in the dead of night.

I remember those threads, lmfaoo. I'm guessing most people have moved on to the discord and it's more active than here nowadays? What about rumbo, is he still around? Or westpark? I remember he had stopped posting by the time i stopped coming here regularly.  I guess atomsk is the only pseudo-troll we have here now? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, quebecelegy said:

I'm guessing most people have moved on to the discord and it's more active than here nowadays?

Basically. But I'd say like 95% of the people on discord don't post here and vice versa. Two different subsets of people basically. 

13 minutes ago, quebecelegy said:

What about rumbo, is he still around

Unfortunately not, but oddly enough I was just thinking about him!

13 minutes ago, quebecelegy said:

Or westpark

Westpark came back! @westpark

He said he works a lot though and doesn't really have time to be The King of ASMB anymore. 

13 minutes ago, quebecelegy said:

atomsk

Lol. He might be around idk. But basically yeah. I mean unfortunately there is still stilgar, but it's like.....yeah lol.

 

Just remembered I made a thread about you like a year ago in DF and tagged you in it wondering where you went, not sure if you can see it though idk what happened to that folder it was there just the other day. 

Edited by Nabreezy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, bnmjy said:

Back in November, about ten days after election day. Considering I live in PA, I guess you could say I got covid to get Biden elected. 😑

isn't viper in PA? you guys should make videos together like zeni. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hey dude, I saw you at the grocery store and I waved, but you didn't wave back.....not cool

I even yelled out, "YO! Quebecelegy!"

You just looked all confused and walked away, so I started to run over and then you just dropped your stuff and bolted.

What the hell, man? I just wanted to say what's up and show you my new face tat...

Edited by Mix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Nabreezy said:

Basically. But I'd say like 95% of the people on discord don't post here and vice versa. Two different sunsets of people basically. 

Unfortunately not, but oddly enough I was just thinking about him!

Westpark came back! @westpark

He said he works a lot though and doesn't really have time to be The King of ASMB anymore. 

Lol. He might be around idk. But basically yeah. I mean unfortunately there is still stilgar, but it's like.....yeah lol.

 

Just remembered I made a thread about you like a year ago in DF and tagged you in it wondering where you went, not sure if you can see it though idk what happened to that folder it was there just the other day. 

I remember a long time ago i was on the toonami discord but i didn't really stick around.  lmfaoo, "bushphone" is still one of the dumbest forumspeak things i've ever seen. I remember seeing atomsk a few times on /tv/ and /a/ and was positive it was him. 
i stopped coming here cause i kinda just forgot about this place and online forums in general. Some people i know started getting stalked by european schizos so it freaked me out a bit and made me realize being terminally online isn't that good of a thing.  I moved to mexico for a while and only really used 4chan and reddit now and then, but was mostly offline outside of steam. I do miss forum type places and i come back out of habit tbh, the people here always were cooler than any other place i've been on. 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, quebecelegy said:

lmfaoo, "bushphone" is still one of the dumbest forumspeak things i've ever seen.

Sometimes I still think about this post that Mjollnir/entrapoornigga (who never made it to UE and I will hate that forever) posted in Babbling where he said "we are all going to know what BATHL stands for for the rest of our lives"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Nabreezy said:

Sometimes I still think about this post that Mjollnir/entrapoornigga (who never made it to UE and I will hate that forever) posted in Babbling where he said "we are all going to know what BATHL stands for for the rest of our lives"

You just reminded me, who was that girl from babbling who left a voicemail on someone here's phone and they were stalking them or some shit? I never got the full story on what happened. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Enjoyed all the aspects of covid without actually getting it from a weirdly angry system reaction to the second shot. 

Still not any more or less magnetic than I was before and the 5G is total crap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Mix said:

Hey dude, I saw you at the grocery store and I waved, but you didn't wave back.....not cool

I even yelled out, "YO! Quebecelegy!"

You just looked all confused and walked away, so I started to run over and then you just dropped your stuff and bolted.

What the hell, man? I just wanted to say what's up and show you my new face tat...

on a scale of mike tyson to post malone, how is it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, quebecelegy said:

You just reminded me, who was that girl from babbling who left a voicemail on someone here's phone and they were stalking them or some shit? I never got the full story on what happened. 

That was episodenoin. She hasn't shown up here. We collectively hashed out out most of that story a few years ago, but once again -  Dumpster Fires, not sure the status of that folder rn, but if you can see it try searching noin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, quebecelegy said:

on a scale of mike tyson to post malone, how is it?

hmm....I'd say it's more in line with Dabi for My Hero Academia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Nabreezy said:

Sometimes I still think about this post that Mjollnir/entrapoornigga (who never made it to UE and I will hate that forever) posted in Babbling where he said "we are all going to know what BATHL stands for for the rest of our lives"

so, what does is stand for?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got really sick back in February of last year, just before covid was widely known in the U.S. (to my knowledge).

Still don't know if it was covid, but I did have most of the symptoms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, quebecelegy said:

isn't viper in PA? you guys should make videos together like zeni. 

That's disgusting.

He fortunately lives on the other side of the state, 5 hours away.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whole fam damily had the breakthrough covid in July. It was a walk in the park for moi, just the headaches and a lot of sneezing. Wife got pretty sick for a couple weeks, but she's good now. The boys were laid up for a bit also, but never got severe and were good after a week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, wacky1980 said:

Whole fam damily had the breakthrough covid in July. It was a walk in the park for moi, just the headaches and a lot of sneezing. Wife got pretty sick for a couple weeks, but she's good now. The boys were laid up for a bit also, but never got severe and were good after a week.

Vaccinations supposedly reduces COVID symptoms if caught.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/5/2021 at 4:47 PM, Sieg67 said:

Vaccinations supposedly reduces COVID symptoms if caught.

Wife thinks she would have ended up in the hospital if she hadn't been vaxed. Her brother just recovered, unvaxed, and he was pretty fucked up for almost 2 whole weeks. Still not better, now fighting a sinus infection and a nasty cough. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep. The miniature brought it home. He's too young for the vaccine but I was fully vaccinated 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Possibly had it in January 2020 before testing, got extremely sick with 102 fever and many symptoms for 3 weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a cold and fever that wouldn't go away all this week, and according to the swab test I got yesterday, it came back positive for COVID. Not the birthday week I was expecting myself to have last Saturday.

  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...