UnevenEdge

The crazy bastard actually did it

GuyBeardmane

First mistake, not naming it something really stupid

If there's anything living in this wretched hell hole has taught me it's that you have to name your menu items after patriotic things because people get massive boners for that shit

EAGLE DOG BOAT BURGER GUN TRUCK FRIES...TITTIES ( We start with a 1/3 lb all 'murica beef patty from a cow that was force fed nothing but mint flavored copenhagen and evan williams, upon slaughter the meat is then covered in bald eagle shit and left to marinate over a diesel smoke stack for 14 days until it turns just the right amount of "fuck commies grey" then to top it off, we send it to church to be baptized)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BooThickemz said:

How much spaghetti can one person eat though?

would you keep returning to eat spaghetti. I feel like it’s not that good either

imo, even the best spaghetti I've ever had isn't all that great when compared to other dishes with essentially the same shit in them.....Spaghetti is like the scrambled eggs of Italian cuisine.  How good can it be.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, BlackNoir said:

imo, even the best spaghetti I've ever had isn't all that great when compared to other dishes with essentially the same shit in them.....Spaghetti is like the scrambled eggs of Italian cuisine.  How good can it be.

Lol i dont know how i feel about eating spaghetti out of chinese food cartons either 🤣