do you collect manga?

Do You Collect Manga?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Collect Manga?

• No
    • Yes(Physical)
    • Yes(Digital)
    • Yes(Mixed)

I bought a few a long time ago for series where the anime were unfinished, but by the time I finished collecting them I kind of lost my immediate interst in reading them, and still haven't gotten around to doing. Sigh. That's pretty much why I stopped buying manga and stuck to collecting anime. I thought for sure when I started picking up Fruits Basket there was no way the anime would ever be completed someday before I got around to reading it, heh. So much for that idea.

Absolutely. I need all the books! :P 

I probably have a couple of footlockers full at least to be honest of books and the entire set of physical Shonen Jumps American edition sans volume 0 which was a Comic Con thing or something. It's been a slowly growing hobby with me since the 90's when it was a bit harder to get things. 

I have multiple volumes of Naruto and Bleach, plus the two of the FLCL manga, but besides those I'm not really a manga person.

I have old manga I collected from high school, but nowadays, I’ll buy single out-of-sequence manga volumes from parts of a story I liked in the anime adaptation.

I used to but it's been a long time since I bought one. 

I take that back, I bought 3 last year because I watched Gansta. on Funimation and I needed to find out what happened 

I have physical and digital copies of mostly Yaoi just because it goes out of print quicker and it uses up my manga budget during Holiday sales.

I have a humble collection I'll have to sort better sometime, but it's pretty dominated by Junji Ito and Inio Asano.